The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

The thing is Colby has proven over and over again since almost getting cut that he is one of the best in the world. He has put in the work and is factually an elite fighter. His job has been safe for a long time now

There's nothing that's making him stick with this act, or I should say his job doesn't depend on it. He could have literally adopted 99% of anything else since then and it would be perfectly fine

Lets be real. He’s got a h o e mentality. Straight up. How fake he is? The paid models? The Conor like fashion sense.

I know it has been discussed before but couldn't remember when, what are your guys' go to MMA podcasts? The DC and Helwani pod is beyond corny. Used to listen to Ariel's show a good amount before he made the jump to ESPN where it's become very watered down.

On occasion I have been listening to Weight In Podcast with Big John McCarthy and Josh Thompson. It's a pretty straight forward podcast on MMA but if you only want to hear the technical opinions from them, it's a decent listen. I tried listening to DC and Ariel too but something about it is just lackluster. I don't even try and listen to Bisbing and Dan Hardy's podcast. I hope Joe Rogan gets an MMA figher on his Podcast cause I enjoy him the most.

Love to see it. But that wasn't enough. I need lights out :lol:

HutU.gif

I know it has been discussed before but couldn't remember when, what are your guys' go to MMA podcasts? The DC and Helwani pod is beyond corny. Used to listen to Ariel's show a good amount before he made the jump to ESPN where it's become very watered down.
Unfortunately one of my favorite shows also got watered down because they got bought by showtime: morning kombat.. it’s still good but it used to be much much better

Mma roadshow is also good
Just search anything within the mmafighting.com umbrella- those are usually good

A few pods that were really good got cancelled

Severe MMA Podcast with the Pod God aka Mr Arrrrrm Baaaar

Echo MMA Roadshow recommendation

MMA Fighting podcasts are decent (Mike Heck, Jose Youngs)

Submission Radio

Bloody Elbow family of podcasts if you want independent honest coverage of MMA.

I leave you with this, fellas. Costa has no technique or high-level strategy, right, Dan Hardy? "Borrachinha" is a wild brawler, right, "Wonderboy"?

Then why is Paulo a more accurate striker statistically. 57% accuracy on 8.43 significant strikes per minute vs. Adesanya's 48% on 3.96 significant strikes per minute.

Inside 15 min. #SeAcabou

giphy.gif

I just hope this aint Izzy Yoel 2.0 man
Don't jinx it, with all the talk Costa has done he's either gonna knock Izzy out in the first couple rounds or he gets tired (more likely imo) in the 3rd-4th and Izzy finishes him late. No way I see Costa just standing around waiting for an opening that never comes like Romero did. Plus Izzy's stock would really drop a bunch if he's in another boring fight.

I feel like Costa had a really good week in terms of his personality. He knows how to crack jokes, not just corny ones and this antic today was hilarious imo

Worst case Costa got into Izzy’s head that he might look to grapple. Just get Izzy to bite on a fake takedown attempt and hopefully catch him.

Back
Top Bottom