The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Pettis looking so damn good tonight man. Got Archuletas timing down every single time he tries to blitz in that pocket

Conor was tweaking tonight, already deleted of course.

63BA0D07-D0EA-4550-A5E0-CA2EA06637DB.jpeg

First time I’ve ever seen Rumble hurt by strikes but happy to see him get the W and hope he can do the same agains Nemkov.

When Big John asked Rumble about being hurt and coming back that man didnt recall a single moment of it lol. He was like he didnt really hurt me... Big John plays the tape... well actually...

Rumble: oh **** he did clip me... dont remember that hah

“Why isn’t nobody talking about, that the reckoning happened, and that Dana White gets to fu*k fighters?” Fabia said during an interview with John Gibson (h/t LowKickMMA). “How many female fighters has he (White) has sex with? How many female fighters has Sean Shelby had sex with? This is the truth, man.“

the way rumble showed uppercut then came with that right is terrifying. a man his age should not have that explosion.

hes deceptive enough he could absolutely catch Nemkov. i think he prolly gets finished himself but he has accounted for himself VERY well in this comeback. Yoel made a smart move hah

Rumble definitely ate some big shots. Happy he was able to move on. UFC fighters looking vulnerable in other leagues.

Pettis out pointed Archelleta (sp). Good for him. At 27 and becoming a champ. Hopefully it leads to bigger pay checks.

MVP shattered that man’s nose. Gave him sweet chin music.

Under the radar, cody garbrandt comes back after a year to fight rob font in two weeks

Font is on a tear, beat Sergio Pettis a few years ago. Knocked out moraes in December

Gonna try to get a win for the New England cartel after kattar took that beating

Fight is so good

The ufc card tonight is starting really early btw

prelims start at 3 PM Pacific and main card at 5 PM Pacific

Ferreria v Gregor and magny v Neal should be good. Saw that ferreria missed by 4 lbs smh

Hopefully no last minute pull outs with Cody. Those are 2 of the best boxers in the UFC. Codys speed will give him some problems but if Rob touches that chin clean, Cody going to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom