The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

On what planet? At least Dustin tapped to a real choke that was tight. Shortly after having a decent sub attempt himself.

Conor did a decent job with Khabibs wrestling early and knew how to position himself. Eventually he wore down as expected and that overhand right changed things. And cranks are no joke either. Could’ve had his jaw separated if he didn’t tap...

Dustin on the other hand was lost from the get go. First take down he’s looking up at clock and looked at his corner like “ummmm what do I do?”. His striking didn’t help him either. Heavy and sloppy. No technique whatsoever and he was gassed from his first exchange

Does Ryan Hall make the jump to the next class, take on some fodder then go for khabib since dudes are ducking him?

Might as well book the Diamond/Conor rematch

Diamond took out the entire division except Tony, no one left for him at 155 outside of the title

Conor did a decent job with Khabibs wrestling early and knew how to position himself. Eventually he wore down as expected and that overhand right changed things. And cranks are no joke either. Could’ve had his jaw separated if he didn’t tap...

Dustin on the other hand was lost from the get go. First take down he’s looking up at clock and looked at his corner like “ummmm what do I do?”. His striking didn’t help him either. Heavy and sloppy. No technique whatsoever and he was gassed from his first exchange
Conor survived longer than Dustin did, that's it. Dustin touched Khabib on the chin once or twice and had 2 sub attempts. He did better than Conor

Cruz is right, need someone with a wrestling/grappling base to stand a chance with Khabib

Got nothing else to say against Khabib, he proved so much against Conor and Diamond

If he beats Tony, he's gotta be in the discussion for best ever with GSP and Jones
The gillespie guy has good wrestling but hasn't faced top competition. Curious to see how Gaethje's takedown defense is.

I know Khabib *** didn’t say he needs a break before Ferguson. This his first fight in a year and he’s never injured.

I convinced myself months back that Justin could give Khabib a run. Idk though, the dude is a machine and his pressure and control is one of a kind. GSP didn't give me the same reaction that Khabib does

While Dana White has made it clear that former UFC interim lightweight champion Tony Ferguson is the next man in line to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov, the brash UFC boss also explained how a potential rematch between ‘The Eagle’ and Conor McGregor could be booked by the promotion.

“If Tony Ferguson doesn’t take the fight against Khabib for whatever reason, the Conor McGregor rematch would make a lot of sense.” – Dana White

If he did move up at least there's usman and maga guy who have strong grappling as well.

Dustin seems to not be in on the Jorge vs Colby "beef" :lol: he thinks it's a serious spat

He called out Colby, I think that's the first time I've heard him speak like that about his teammate

I know Khabib *** didn’t say he needs a break before Ferguson. This his first fight in a year and he’s never injured.
Had me going :stoneface:
Dana needs to set this up for end of Dec or at least super bowl weekend. Give da people what they want :smh: Dana trying to milk his only mega fight...

Didn’t watch the fight but sounds like it went exactly like I thought it would

Khabib vs GSP @ 170

Do it Dana

gsp is basically retired. he just wanted to win a belt in another division and knew he could beat bisping. Whittaker would’ve cracked his skull.

I'm pretty sure both of them want the fight. Khabib stated he would like it to be at 155 and Dana said earlier today that the fight could happen

Khabib will probably try to make the Tony fight first. If he won then he'd call out GSP and then retire

These fights getting mad stale now.

Makes no damn sense if Ferguson ain’t next for Khabib

Conor’s career would be a wrap if he lost again to Khabib again

I hope they don't let Conor get that fight :lol: Tony deserves it and deserves a pay day too

I also hope Conor would be open to fighting the Gaetjhe/Cowboy winner or the Diaz/Jorge winner or maybe even a Paul Felder or Iaquinta (if he beats Hooker). Hell fight Max or Diamond in a rematch

Back
Top Bottom