The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cowboy v Gaethje Saturday 9/14 @5 PM on ESPN+

Discussion in 'Sports & Training' started by Vincent Van Goat, Dec 1, 2013.

1. equality

equality

Khabib vs Tony please dear god let this happen.

2. HYPR

HYPR

I know some of you guys don't like Conor and that's fine but this is not true, at all.

R3 all Khabib's takedown attempts were stuffed except for the end of the round when he tripped Conor up against the fence and he popped up immediately.

He didn't allow anything, he tried taking him down and couldn't, :lol:

And if we're really still gonna do this whole who did better between Conor/Dustin thing, at least Conor won a damn round.

As far as that guillotine goes, he needed to transition it to an anaconda choke and the fight would've been over.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    ForNarnia likes this.
  3. Cashflow

Cashflow

4. bware113

bware113

Did a quick search and looks like Conor was won the 3rd before losing. 3/7 or TDs vs 7/8 in Dustin's case, so I might be 'rosey' on how Im rembering it all.

But it reminded more of how he was dealing with Iaquinta. The control looked different from a tenacity standpoint IMO. Looked that way possibly because it was easier

5. Cashflow

Cashflow

:rofl:at Dana creating a Fake Title just so he can promote MSG

6. Fong$tarr

Fong$tarr

Dude....Colby is funny changing all the fighters name. Dum Hum Kim, Ralph Dos Nachos......haha.

7. blackcease

blackcease

"BMF" title is so ****ing corny :sick:, my lord.

6 Rings G.O.A.T. and QU!K like this.
  8. HYPR

HYPR

Since Dana wants to go full WWF, he minus whale just make the BMF belt like the Hardcore Championship.

kickvicisous likes this.
  9. KufiSmackah

KufiSmackah

lol "Falls count anywhere" ^

10. jayt1202

jayt1202

So apparently Dana is ready to offer Ferguson the Khabib fight, let's hope he gives him a fair offer and doesn't claim Tony wouldn't take the lowball offer. That and the Holloway-Volkanowski scrap would be a great way to cap off the year at 245.

11. goldmember

goldmember

They tried to make that tony fight already few times but mma gods refused. I wont get my hopes up until after 1st round :lol:

12. So, they beefing for real or wut

Dustin and him for sure have problems now :lol:

13. illphillip

illphillip

Full Jorge interview....

14. Yeah, if they’re faking it, Jorge is doing a good job acting

Ariel is completely convinced this is real

15. March
    July
    Playing out nicely

16. xbiker47

xbiker47

I really hope this beef is real

17. Not buying this Jorge/Colby **** at all

Also in regards to Tony/Khabib, Dana already said he'll make an offer to Tony, but that if Tony doesn't take the fight Conor would "make a lot of sense". So basically if Tony plays hardball at all in the negotiations it's over for his shot. Hopefully he just rolls with it and bets on himself because that fight can't wait anymore

18. The good thing is, I think Khabib has quite a bit of money now if he didn't before. There is no lure to fighting Conor at the moment so that negotiation tactic by Dana is rendered moot

I also think fans would do everything short of riot if Dana stalled Tony out

I feel that Khabib really does want Tony and won't sign an agreement with Conor. Hope that's correct

bware113 and blackcease like this.
  19. Yeah I think you may be right, Khabib sounded like he wasn't ****in with a Conor rematch at all when I last heard him talking about it, could definitely see him forcing Dana's hand. Which is kinda crazy considering Conor is the easier matchup on paper, on top of the fact that the Conor fight will pay more. Gotta respect that move if he forces the Tony fight

20. dman14

dman14

not sure if WWF or UFC

21. equality

equality

Most of these beefs aren’t real. Bet they coming up with what to say together. Conor Khabib was the only legit beef.

23. sorianotron

sorianotron

Uncle dana making a BMF belt :pimp: 1/1

No one tripping off a conor fight no more, beating conor today doesn’t hold the consolation it did while he was on his run.

Dood is just another striker now.

Tony x Khabib a done deal, just gotta wait and see when khabib willing to fight. It’s gotta be before the year is over or they gonna do another interm belt. Khabib be taking long *** breaks + Ramadan between fights so, we shall see.

24. QU!K

QU!K

Making an imaginary belt is lame af

The belt they made for the conor mayweather fight was stupid too

blackcease, equality and OTG like this.
  25. dasitmane

dasitmane

Just make it the inaugural 165 title fight and bump welterweight up to 175