The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I thought they announced his fight with DDP at least a month out (maybe Nov or December of last year) and he was complaining about having to turn around quick because the women couldn't headline a card?

The fact that he chose WWE over mma in the first place, tells me he probably doesn't have the true fighter's mentality.

Then he gets cut because he has no personality.

...I'd be surprised if he makes a big splash in the cage.
Without digging into his story- bo nickal is 28

This kid is 23 and prob just wanted to chase the bag

I have no idea how good he could be but ****- he still got time to develop into something if he is dedicated

True at 23 sky is still the limit for him. Will be interesting to see if he starts getting serious into MMA do they have him on the regional scene first then into Contender series or even TUF maybe (if it's still around after next season).

I remember talks start of the year was that Conor wanted a 3 round main for his first fight back. Not sure if this is that but don't think it matters anyway. Washed Conor still smoking him under 3.

I remember talks start of the year was that Conor wanted a 3 round main for his first fight back. Not sure if this is that but don't think it matters anyway. Washed Conor still smoking him under 3.
I missed this- but got Damb I know you confident in this result… I feel like chandler is gonna smoke him

That’s assuming chandler is focused and still wants to actually win. Not sure what his pay structure is like but if he’s hungry I feel like he’s gonna get the knockout

I missed this- but got Damb I know you confident in this result… I feel like chandler is gonna smoke him

That’s assuming chandler is focused and still wants to actually win. Not sure what his pay structure is like but if he’s hungry I feel like he’s gonna get the knockout
Only way I see him winning is just wrestle ****ing him for the entire fight. Chandler is just a Taylor made matchup for Conor imo. Doesn't throw leg kicks, doesn't have great cardio, doesn't throw straight punches, and he's short. Not to mention the wars Chandlers been in over the past couple years.

Only way I see him winning is just wrestle ****ing him for the entire fight. Chandler is just a Taylor made matchup for Conor imo. Doesn't throw leg kicks, doesn't have great cardio, doesn't throw straight punches, and he's short. Not to mention the wars Chandlers been in over the past couple years.
I would say absolutely yes yes yes to this post and agree… if this was pre 2017… but it’s 2024. And he hasn’t fought for a while

And was barely fighting anyway

And now coming off that severe injury

I have extreme doubts of the shape conor is in now. Sport waits for no one

Plus the 170 thing. Idk

Back
Top Bottom