The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

We’ve discussed it. Her, Jorge, Covington are hard core right wings.

One of the tweets was spot on when it came to James Gunn. But we have free speech to post nonsense even if it’s not true or hateful.

Yair ducking. That fight would put the next FW title contender in the chute.

Zabit sort of thought he’d be the #1 contender but then KZ/Ortega happened.

They could also do Holloway/Zabit but Max would end up in gate keeper role and cannabilize the division.

Em1bh0GXEAAuunk.png

Wow didn't know Merab is fighting Raoni (Jose Aldo lite from this past weekend card). Both guys got potential to be title contenders. But tough fight for Merab if he can't keep Raoni down.

Looking forward to seeing Max back out there, he's still only 28 so I'm thinking he can get back on track and get the W against Kattar. He should then only be another win or even get next shot after Ortega or Zabit.

Wow....way to come back to a hard fight. I like the guy a lot but that Kattar fight is going to be really tough.

The pot calling the kettle black lol. Arum is a POS. But Dana has thrown many a UFC fighter under the bus. He literally told JBJ he shouldn’t get paid Deontay Wilder money even though he’s generated more buys.

At least he is consistent with his hate for Bob... Probably 100 clips of him saying pretty much the same stuff... Pretty funny

Finally. I genuinely didn’t think it would happen but then again khabib “retired” so it gave conor even more reason to come back

Back
Top Bottom