The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Figuierdo is a monster man. Perez didn't even make a big mistake in that. That roll from getting his back taken to grabbing the leg was slick.

My man jumped me from 57th to 2nd :smokin
Screenshot_20201122-014745_FanDuel.jpg

F what Dana thinks, my champ. 🇧🇷 4 straight Figueiredo finishes, all in R1 except for first Benavidez fight. Moreno poses tougher challenge than Perez. UFC rounding out 256 card nicely with 125 title and Ferguson vs. Oliveira. Leaning "Do Bronx" finishing "El Cucuy."

Didn't mean to snub Manel Kape yesterday. He's definitely in contender convo. Scrap with Pantoja finna be fire. :emoji_fire: Still looking forward to Dec. 19 FN over 256 as a whole. My guy Geoff Neal, first/only bout of 2020. Fortis MMA in the building.

Royval trying to pop his own shoulder back into place while Moreno was pounding is lowkey bonus worthy.

After the loaded Leon Edwards v Chimaev card, there's going to be an actual 4 week break for the UFC :wow:

That is astounding if you think about it, they haven't stopped putting on cards since who knows how long

By the time the Conor card comes around the thirst gonna be real :lol:

After the loaded Leon Edwards v Chimaev card, there's going to be an actual 4 week break for the UFC :wow:

That is astounding if you think about it, they haven't stopped putting on cards since who knows how long

By the time the Conor card comes around the thirst gonna be real :lol:

I wonder if they're going to start trying to incorporate fans and the hiatus is sort of time for the planning.

I wonder if they're going to start trying to incorporate fans and the hiatus is sort of time for the planning.
That actually makes a lot of sense. I'm sure they prob planned for a re-group period in general. Imagine what their staff is going through logistically the past 6-8 months

I saw somewhere that Yan/Sterling might slip from the #256 card. Hope that’s not true.

When we going to get some JBJ news?

I think they usually do a couple weeks off after the New Year. Its probably early this time because they had non stop fights these last few months to hit their ESPN quota, and staff needs a big time break lol

So he’s not going to fight for almost a year and a half?

Bold. He’s not getting younger. A lot of MMA miles on him.

And that Card break is welcome. It feels like it’s been nonstop since the summer. And with COVID and travel restrictions, it just felt like we got the usual suspects eg Chimaev, Strickland, Green, Holland, etc.

Wow smh... My man Aljo never going to get his shot man. If Yan ain't injured then he'd be able to fight January. But UFC don't want champs on a Conor card. Watch them make an Aljo/Edgar interim :sick::smh:

I hope the Conor card isn’t like the no names on the Khabib card. Please at least throw 2-3 named vice no Wikipedia entry fights.

Man was really looking forward to that Yan-Aljo scrap. Hopefully it gets rescheduled for early next year. Possibly UFC 258 under Usman/Burns.

That Dec 19th card though, what a lineup, pumped for that one.

Also, as other have said I think the 4 week layoff between UFC cards is a welcome break and will make us look forward to that next fight night with Max/Kattar even more.

Man was really looking forward to that Yan-Aljo scrap. Hopefully it gets rescheduled for early next year. Possibly UFC 258 under Usman/Burns.

That Dec 19th card though, what a lineup, pumped for that one.

Also, as other have said I think the 4 week layoff between UFC cards is a welcome break and will make us look forward to that next fight night with Max/Kattar even more.

That 258 card could be stacked with usman/nunes/yan title fights

really looking forward to that Dec 19th card along with Canelo fight same night

Watching tape on the road, Team Poirier gotta avenge that L. 💎 are forever.

Against Conor:
Leg kicks were effective, Dustin just got emotional and his chin was touched.

BCEB4922-31A7-4C0C-97AB-A3B05D928065.jpeg

Idk man. Conors striking is far better than Hooker and his ground game might be better as well. Dustin couldn’t submit hooker and was taking some serious damage. You gotta think a guy as precise as Conor should be able keep Dustin off of him and do damage. Pretty much the only weakness I could see would be Conor gassing out but Dustin might be a walking zombie by the 3rd anyways.

Back
Top Bottom