The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Nahhhh ferg been certified man

the UFC throwing him a bone giving him olivera, my guy been on a 14 fight winning streak facing top 5 the past 3 years....

Olivera has IMPROVED his stand up recently, but theres levels to this man. If he can’t get tony on the ground he’s going to get cut up and stopped....

easy money here, olivera surging but man how he get tapped by pettis at 45 and he supposed to be the BJJ guy? Not sippin the juice

got him more of a pretender than contender

should be a good bounce back for tony

Yeahhh Im leaning hard towards Tony. I just don't see Oliveira handling that pressure on the feet well. Tony loses a close 1st then turns up the pace and dominates the next 2.

Only thing that has me kinda worried, is how much long term damage did that Gaethje fight do to Tony. 7 months isn't that much time, wish he would've taken at least a year off. If Oliveira catches him with a nice elbow, it might be enough to put Tony out.

:rofl: :rofl:
Lewis trolling all interview. Said his game plan for Saturday is he's going to take him down, lay on him and win on points to a UD.

Had no idea Ostovich actually has a losing record...

tenor.png

Ariel doing interviews and shows with Tyson

Izzy will color commentate the Tyson Jones fight

Rafael Cordeiro training Tyson ahead of the fight

Interesting MMA ties

That was weird af. :lol:

Technically you could just skip around the cage and have the overweight guy try to chase you and wait for him to gas out and roll over.

Numbers are surging. Some folks acting like it ain’t real. Probably little effect to an athlete. But you never know.

Ostovich has 0 tdd. She also lacks explosiveness and many of her shots missed badly. Still bae though and that booty though... Could see her getting cut or given one more chance for obvious reasons lol.

Fight was entertaining at least.

Back
Top Bottom