The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Aint the WW champ 36?

If they give Askren 2-3 fights at WW next year, he could easily get a title shot.

Not trying to say MMA isn’t a young mans sport.

Aint the WW champ 36?

If they give Askren 2-3 fights at WW next year, he could easily get a title shot.

if woodley is still the champ no chance they fight.

Aint the WW champ 36?

Yo that’s insane. I had no idea Woodley was 36 :wow:

I retract the age part of my arguement :lol:

That makes what he’s doing even more impressive though. He’s older than Hughes and GSP ever we’re as champs. My son a different specimen.

That’s not a good matchup. It hurts both guys. Let them fight two other veterans.

Thought Romero was supposed to fight Costa?

if legit :wow: not a big fan of up and coming contenders knocking each other off but i like this one.

Knew Dana was considering Costa, we'll see if it's actually true. Dana came into the post fight presser already saying he had a pre determined opponent in mind for Israel. Seemed like he wasn't quite considering him for a title shot yet until a reporter asked if he could possibly be a back up. Dana kinda just said yeah sure but seemed like he had someone in mind already

By the way... Non stop UFC for 6 straight weeks

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 3.33.25 AM.png

He buffed up to HW. DC puffed up to HW. LOL.

Can't really see him competing against JBJ. He basically quit against DC in his second title fight. Jon would ride out that first round wave and then pick him apart.

I need to look up what the main event for 233 is?!

He buffed up to HW. DC puffed up to HW. LOL.

Can't really see him competing against JBJ. He basically quit against DC in his second title fight. Jon would ride out that first round wave and then pick him apart.

I need to look up what the main event for 233 is?!
He was winning, then threw the fight

I dunno. DC got cracked by Rumble punches aka Thor's hammer in both fights.

Besides his Phil Davis, David Branch, and Arloski decision wins, AJ seemed like a KO artist, usually within the first round.

I wish we would've gotten the JBJ fight. But I feel like Jon would've dismantled him.

Rumble was always more of a front runner that didn’t handle pressure well. Folded against Kos, Belfort, and DC x 2. I lost all interest in Rumble vs. Jones after that second DC fight.

And yeah that second DC fight damn near looked like he threw it. He was hurting DC on the feet but then went looking for takedowns smh. He either panicked in a pressure situation, he has a low fight iq, or he was just looking for a way out.

This guy......

Yet he shot the promotional clip of him with MMA gloves for a small exhibition bout huh

Back
Top Bottom