The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

:lol::lol:

I mean did they think they would get away scot-free with stealing a cab tho? Where’s the logic? That’s just dumb as ****

RIP, 'Monstro.'

Anyone who's travelled to a place like Thailand and seen first-hand just how out of control the Brits are shouldn't be surprised by any of this in the slightest.
IMO, Aussies can be worse. Seen crazy stuff in Mykonos and Costiera Amalfitana.

Prospect deron Winn, dcs training partner explained how dc will teach class right after his fights on Monday. Winn said that’s how he knows he can never be too big for the sport if dc can do it so can he

Can’t not like dc and I’ll be keeping my eye on Winn’s debut on June 26

Colby saying he and Jorge have agreed to fight if it’s for the belt. Jorge said he’d do it too

Jorge used all his energy on the Rogan show lol. He had a horrible show with Ariel

Also the mma world is crazy, Jorge’s manager despises colby and disrespected the hell outta him right in front of Jorge lol

That shirt is terrible. I heard him mention it on Ariel’s show.. couldn’t even put chicken on there?

Tony Ferguson’s wife didn’t pursue the restraining order or any charges, looks like he’s free and clear
If he's good to go I wonder who they set him up with potentially this summer/fall, Gaethje would be a great matchup or if not then winner of Iaquinta/Cowboy or a wildcard in Nate. If he got past that fight then that could set him up for winner of Khabib/Poirier and I'd feel the LW division would finally have a true champ. Of course I don't expect things to play out so nicely but hey you never know.

Seeing as Tony is in zero position to turn a fight down and no one wants to fight gaethje that's ahead of him I could def see that matchup happening

Still don’t like Gaethje defense. Takes just way too many unneeded shots. Even with that I think he’s most feared in the division. Want to see him v khabib in near future.

Nice :lol:. What’d he say?
Colby was interviewed separately right before Jorge and Jorge's manager didn't like it :lol: I believe Malki is his manager and I think he manages Woodley too, so that would make sense

"Listen to me Ariel, never ever ever make one of my clients wait to be on your show because of Colby Convington is taking too long. Never ever do that again."

Ariel: "I'm sorry we got backed up, but Colby and Jorge are boys."

"It's not about Jorge being boys with him. F Colby Covington, he's trash we all know it. That whole segment was so boring and disgusting. I can't believe you didn't cut him off."

Colby was interviewed separately right before Jorge and Jorge's manager didn't like it :lol: I believe Malki is his manager and I think he manages Woodley too, so that would make sense

"Listen to me Ariel, never ever ever make one of my clients wait to be on your show because of Colby Convington is taking too long. Never ever do that again."

Ariel: "I'm sorry we got backed up, but Colby and Jorge are boys."

"It's not about Jorge being boys with him. F Colby Covington, he's trash we all know it. That whole segment was so boring and disgusting. I can't believe you didn't cut him off."

:lol::lol::lol:

Shout out to that guy, hilarious

I am getting more and more intrigued at the thought of Colby fighting Jorge

If Colby can beat Usman and Jorge beats Askren.... I mean both are realistic outcomes, I don't see why they wouldn't make that fight

I don't remember the last teammate vs teammate fight, like legitimate teammates. Not Perry vs Cowboy. Rashad vs Jones doesn't really count either

Back
Top Bottom