The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Wow Longo said on Anik and KenFlos pod that Aljo/Yan targeted for November. And Merab finally getting a big name fight with Moraes in September. Jesus, that man Marlon can't catch a break. Man's last 3-5 fights have been all killers.

This should be a good scrap, if Vicente is able to keep it standing he has the upper hand. Winner of this one could be one more fight away from a shot. There is kind of a logjam for the WW title now with Colby supposedly getting next crack, then you have Leon and Wonderboy potentially up for consideration if he beats Burns.

Great fight but it sucks both of these guys are pretty much after thoughts. I’m glad usman mentioned chisea because nobody else does ..

These guys will need a lot of luck on top of a win streak to get into a title fight

Damn was really hoping Max would take out Yair and earn the next shot. An Edson fight would be a nice consolation though.

Max really didn't need to fight Yair other than a pay day. Hopefully it works out where Max can fight the winner of Volk/Ortega around January or Feb

That would be exactly one year off since the Kattar fight, which honestly wouldn't be too long of a lay off

I don't like Jorge but there's some truth to this quote, particularly that Leon hasn't proven to be a finisher. So that's why he hasn't gotten that pop yet

“It was a good fight, good performance, I thought. Leon does what he does and he keeps asking for more money and more things, but he’s not a finisher. He’s not a fighter,” Masvidal said. “He was winning happily and he wasn’t willing to put himself in a risk to go out there and get those finishes. That’s why I don’t think he’s in the position that he wants to be in, because he’s not going out and fighting every second of every minute. So he’s a very skilled guy, but he just doesn’t have that grit and that meanness in him to go out there and beat up a top contender the way he should.”

The Rory PFL fight was a snooze fest but how did he not get the decision?? Tibau had no big moments and Rory was by far more active.

There has been "celebrity" boxing matches for years now. This is nothing new.

In regards to Mayweather/Tyson/Shad, if people eat it up and buy, more power to them. Get that dough, I have no problem with it unless they were to fight an in prime fighter.

And on that note, who's watching Spider box JCC Jr tonight :rofl: :rofl:

Seen JCC Jr missed weight :lol:

Read some article on MMAFighting about Silva's debut boxing match, his opponent didn't paint such a nice picture lmao. Made Anderson seem like a jerk

I'm mildly interested in these circus boxing matches. I don't have any problem spending time to watch them. Will watch that Vitor vs De la Hoya fight too

Yeah, Silva made an easy 100k for Jr missing weight.

Hope we get juiced to the gills TRT Vitor in there. Can't believe they got him as the betting favorite.

Matt Brown can’t even make the main card on a fight night?

edit: nvm this is the first fight of the main card :lol:

Back
Top Bottom