The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Wasn’t his previous excuse was they only had outdoor venues and rain would cancel the event? How often does it rain in Hawaii though?

Yea the biggest venue Oahu has is the Aloha stadium and the rain there is very unpredictable. It can be sunny for hours during the day and then you get rain at a random time.

The indoor venue Bellator is hosting their events in is probably about half the capacity they'd want for a UFC ppv and likely the reason they are doing back to back events there.

Just need an Ultimate Surrender tournament. I’d be ref and cameraman like the Pride refs who wore a camera.

Chandler has no claim to being top LW. Who da f did he beat?

Make it worse...Will Brooks beat him back to back and amounted to nothing in the UFC.

MMA is basically the national sport of the islands, everyone out here been training for generations

highly educated crowd.

it rains all the time out here, we in the middle of the ocean lol it be like 75 degrees, 80% humidity POURING rain in July :lol:

Jay is right, the biggest stadium here has an open roof design so the UFC tried to get the local transit authority to pay for a "canopy" to cover the stadium during the event (I believe a stadium in Melbourne had a similar set up for Horn vs Pacman) but they refused to pay for it and the event that BELLATOR is showcasing tonight is so small you probably could barley get the octagon + a few rows on the ground floor.

Oahu just not really suitable to hold a big indoor event like that.

Chandler has no claim to being top LW. Who da f did he beat?

Make it worse...Will Brooks beat him back to back and amounted to nothing in the UFC.
Dominating performance but very disappointing. His claim to fame is the Eddie Alvarez fights

Chandler swore up and down he was going to destroy Primus. Said he was going to end his career. And yet Primus almost finished him. I appreciate good wrestling but at least try and advance to position to set up a submission or mount for GnP. He was just way too content in his guard

Chandler was clearly content to barely advance position those last few rounds.

Hes a good fighter but might barely be top 10 of he were in the UFC.

Chandler was clearly content to barely advance position those last few rounds.

Hes a good fighter but might barely be top 10 of he were in the UFC.
hes not a top tier talent in the UFC LW divisuon. he might slot in around 10th best but theres prob 15 dif LWs that could beat him on a given night

Tonight's card ain't bad either. AND it's an 8 o'clock start time

Jim Miller vs Charles Olievera
Edson Barbosa vs Dan Hooker
Raging Al vs Kevin Lee

I think Kevin Lee beats the dog **** outta Al via wrestle humping and GnP. Finishes it on the ground via strikes or sub. Feel like MMA is not a priority in Al's life right now. Kevin Lee still hungry

This fight is absolutely wild.

Back to back weeks of fighters taking an insane amount of punishment

I'm glad this is going to the 3rd round. I want Hooker to start letting it fly

Finally. Hooker is still doubled over in the middle of the ring though. He's gonna be all ****ed up in the morning

After the Ortega fight and this fight, if in the commission, I'll be calling the UfC and start talking about irresponsible referring. I have no doubt Dana has told this Mofos to let them go and dont stop ****.

This is despicable man.

Back
Top Bottom