The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

worst thing for marreta is this doesn't warrant an immediate rematch for him even though he clearly got hurt.

wonder what bones is gonna do now

jones needs DC to draw in that division

DC probably retiring after stipe regardless of outcome unless dana gets desperate and throws a crazy bag at him

I don’t want to hear those excuses from bones. He was underwhelming and honestly I was frustrated watching him fight the whole time. Dude was putting the pressure without putting any pressure in a sense. Kept trying to cut the ring but not striking at all. Productivity was at a all time low.

Great win by Jon. I think if Thiago’s knee was good in that fight he would probably have gotten the decision. Hoping that Thiago is okay and looking forward to seeing him fight again!

I don’t want to hear those excuses from bones. He was underwhelming and honestly I was frustrated watching him fight the whole time. Dude was putting the pressure without putting any pressure in a sense. Kept trying to cut the ring but not striking at all. Productivity was at a all time low.
Dude went for a knee and while in the air dude changed his mind and came down for a foot stomp ... I was like wtf is this doing. Didnt let his hands go and was just following for the sake of following. One of the worst Jones fight I have seen. Wouldnt have been mad if he lost ... already knew it was a split ....

Think Jon was wary of Santos' power early. Didn't really want to exchange crazily.

But yeah. Decision wasn't bad. Was all subjective. Santos having more significant shots but Jon was advancing/controlling the whole time. If only Santos didn't blow his knee.

jon-jones-thiago-santos-ufc-239-scorecard.jpg

What is this score card :rofl:

I gave Santos round 2 and so did a lot of other people but 2 of the judges had Jon winning it.

Also guy who had Santos winning had him win round 4??? Bruh judging is wild

Looking forward to next weekend's card in Sacramento. "California Kid" byke. Winner of Ladd vs. GdR likely gets a crack at Nunes next. Know he was with ATT at the beginning but Bektic the next champ outta Tristar. Shame we were robbed of Mirsad against Moicano. Drakkar Klose, who trains with "Bendo" at MMA Lab, with a stiff test against Dariush. His grappling is top-notch but Master Cordeiro has honed in on Beneil's striking recently. I'm extremely high on Sheymon Moraes, Carioca on the prelims. Lost a close one last time out when Yusuff turnt up in the final round.

Anyone got a problem with Gamebred I don’t wanna see none of y’all rooting for “loud” athletes, that was the epitome of walking the walk and talking the talk.

For once Dana is right Rockhold should hang it up, broke his jaw no point messing up his moneymaker.

Back
Top Bottom