The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Hes lowkey right.... I dont think izzy wants that smoke now but another 18 months of him ascending and Jon being less than spectacular could make for an interesting matchup
I don’t mind these grudge matches forming. Whittaker is going to be the ultimate test at MW. I like how Whittaker doesn’t seem effected by Israel’s trash talk

If Izzy styles on him the star goes into another stratosphere

Brooo i dont even wanna see izzy and jon fight...

I mean stylebender got dropped by KG a welterweight, and honestly im concerned for him going into the whittaker fight.

Big stylebender fan, but he got a ways to go before he can **** with Jon.

I see jon treating stylebender like yair when he fought Frankie....

And honestly when you think of if it, jon has like 14x title defenses in a row :wow:

The throne get rusty when you on the top for so long

Rakic, Reyes and Walker are fun. Hopefully at least one of them is legit

You think one of these is Jones next challenger?

Or maybe Weidman? If he doesn’t get slept?

Israel was like meh lol. He’s definitely popping off a lot with JBJ, Romero and Whitaker.

I respected what Jon said on Ariel’s show last week.

Also didn’t realize Luke was going to Showtime.

You think one of these is Jones next challenger?

Or maybe Weidman? If he doesn’t get slept?

Israel was like meh lol. He’s definitely popping off a lot with JBJ, Romero and Whitaker.

I respected what Jon said on Ariel’s show last week.

Also didn’t realize Luke was going to Showtime.
Too early to say on those guys. With how Jones has looked recently, and in that OSP fight, I can see the possibility becoming more and more realistic

Weidman I'm not too high on honestly. He's only lost to killers but the combo of his neck injury and his aging.. idk not a great recipe

Also Luke Thomas leaving MMAFighting was definitely a shakeup. I miss the MMA Hour and the MMA Beat. Though I see he will have a show with Brian Campbell. I have come to really enjoy Campbell, I wish he was featured more in the mainstream. Now that Thomas is no longer at MMAFighting, I doubt Campbell ever makes another appearance on any of their shows

I hated his MMA Hour besides the tweets/Q&A and the Monday Morning Analysis.

And the MMA Beat was literally the same as when Ariel did it except without Jeff Wagenheim and Ariel.

That was the issue. He literally got saddled with Ariel’s format and couldn’t do things his way.

His post show analysis and Wednesday stream were great.

I didn't mind the MMA Beat being exactly the same, it's nice to have a panel style format

The MMA Hour lost steam as it went on but imo he started off solidly. I like Danny Segura as well. The more MMA content the better, I don't care which channel, station, website etc.

But yeah Luke kind of explicitly stated that he inherited someone else's thing. He's extremely happy to be away from MMAFighting, he was being honest on his UFC 239 post fight show

Weidman...

tenor (5).gif

John Howard, dude who busted up the Boston Marathon bomber is fighting on PFL tonight. Didn't know he still fought. Good dude.

John Howard, dude who busted up the Boston Marathon bomber is fighting on PFL tonight. Didn't know he still fought. Good dude.
That's the dude they call "Doomsday"? Remember him beating Uriah Hall and getting starched by Lorenz Larkin in Beantown. While in the UFC, Larkin had crazy, crazy hand speed for 170 to 185.

War Bektic and Carioca Sheymon :emoji_flag_br:. "California Kid" BYKE. Never like to say 'easy $' but Livinha tapping Brianna van Buren, my Gs. It's inevitable. Karl Roberson also getting a limb taken this weekend, courtesy of "Fofao." Bread on RNC or guillotine. Got "Iron Lady" beating Ladd to earn a rematch with Nunes.

Back
Top Bottom