The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Screenshot_20190714-174609_Twitter.jpg

Ok... nevermind. He gets the shot hahahah

Why are y'all actin so surprised about this :lol:

Could definitely see Faber getting a shot even though Aljo deserves it.

But Faber could also be screwing over his boy Joe Benavidez. Up until this win it looked like Henry vs Joe B rematch was the fight to make when he returned.

They really need to make Henry give up one of those belts tho, a defending double champ will always be unfair to the contenders in both divisions.

Why are y'all actin so surprised about this :lol:

Could definitely see Faber getting a shot even though Aljo deserves it.

But Faber could also be screwing over his boy Joe Benavidez. Up until this win it looked like Henry vs Joe B rematch was the fight to make when he returned.

They really need to make Henry give up one of those belts tho, a defending double champ will always be unfair to the contenders in both divisions.
Agreed, can't put nothing past Dana

On the second point, Benavidez left Alpha Male from what it seems. He's been training in Vegas, so I think Faber may have that excuse

When is Cejudo supposed to be back? If not for a while they could do another interim belt, not that I'm in favor of it, for the bw belt between Faber and Aljo. We know Faber isn't deserving but his name still registers and they could def bolster a lesser card with that fight as the co main.

meh id rather see old man faber fight triple cringe anyway....

no one wanna see benavidez fight anyone

Aljo looks good, maybe one more big win, he did just get starched last year.

After Ladds statement I feel even better about Herbs stoppage. Shes not eem mad about it. She KNOWS what was happening and going to happen had it not been stopped
Seeing her during weigh ins and how depleted some of these fighters get to make weight. Just puts their chin/body in such a recovery mode and then have to fight yet. Just insane to me. Interesting matchup of RDA v L. Edwards this weekend.

^^^^Whoa. That’s an interesting match up. Glad to see Ortega back in the ring. I feel like he needs a win.

Coker actually made the easy logical choice by having the tournament rounds in back to back cards. What a novel idea

Borics :pimp:
McKee :pimp:

Hoping one of those young men can take it

Bellator 226 — Sept. 7 — San Jose, Calif.

Sam Sicilia (16-9) vs. Pedro Carvalho (10-3)

Daniel Straus (26-8) vs. Derek Campos (19-9)

Pat Curran (23-8) vs. Adam Borics (13-0)

Emmanuel Sanchez (18-4) vs. Tywan Claxton (5-0)

Bellator 228 — Sept. 28 — Inglewood, Calif.

Patricio Freire (29-4) vs. Juan Archuleta (23-1)

A.J. McKee (14-0) vs. Georgi Karakhanyan (28-9-1, 1 NC)

Darrion Caldwell (12-3) vs. Henry Corrales (17-3)

Daniel Weichel (39-11) vs. Saul Rogers (13-2)

Malki the MMA reporter lol.

That’s cool that his brothers client wants that. But Paradigm and Dominance MMA calling the shots.

Ali got three champs and Frankie fighting for a title. He seems to have all the clout.

Conor would give up size moving up to WW. Jorge would have to move down to LW.

LOL conor donezooooo

First it was “definitely fighting in 2019” to “end of 2019/early next year”

He definitely wants the winner of Nate x Pettis

I mean I guess I would watch the Pettis fight but cmon man, everyone want DIAZ III.

They prolly both retire after that.

this TKO won me some money last night :smokin 3rd time being in the contender series he was due to prove himself..

only $200 to win $133 but ill take it

Back
Top Bottom