The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Khabib vs Gaethje EARLY START TIME- SAT 10/24 @9AM

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Khamzat n DC reminds me of Khabib and Islam and DC. Hah dude jus loves the sport TOO much. He jus wanted to feel how strong khamzat was. When he slaps the Inside of his leg/thigh hes letting him kno the high crotch was there. I coulda dumped you on your head like Barnett kid hah in a real grappling situation khamzat would get crushed.

Joined Nov 10, 2007
Ali and his clients Gaethje/Cejudo are MAGA and Ali's main bro Khabib is cozy with Ramzan Kadyrov. My lord
my guy met trump once and now hes MAGA? stop with that

“Meeting the President of the United States, it doesn’t matter, it could have been [Barack] Obama, it could have been Trump, if I meet the president of the United States … I’m from a very small town, a very small place from hard-working people, we respect the president of the United States as our leader.

“So it was really cool. It was a really cool opportunity for me, for my family, for my town to get to have that experience.”

Joined Nov 10, 2007
I won't stop with anything lol. Anytime you willingly go to a Trump campaign event you're scum until proven otherwise. You can use whatever term you want, MAGA, scum, doesn't matter
guy was just excited to meet a sitting president and here you are trying to associate him with known scumbags like colby

guy never rocked the hat, never said anything disrespectful, so nah, im gonna refrain from making associations until proven otherwise

Last edited:
Joined Nov 5, 2012
guy was just excited to meet a sitting president and here you are trying to associate him with scumbags like colby

guy never rocked the hat, never said anything disrespectful, so nah, im gonna refrain from making associations until proven otherwise
That's fine bro. We both have our views and it's most likely not going to change

To me it doesn't matter, if you're excited to meet Trump you've got issues. He's the sitting President who also happens to be scum and doing more to separate our country than a majority of previous Presidents. You shouldn't be excited to meet a piece of **** like that

Joined Nov 5, 2012
Martinez put in work man. I feel for Almeida he just can't catch a break. He showed some flashes today but he's at a crossroads. He could have already seen his peak but I hope not, with his camp in LV I think they're on the right track

Just saw that they actually fought at 145 but they're both 135ers..

This Martinez guy hates speaking

Joined Jul 18, 2012
After the elbow zombie didnt wanna fight. If he woulda jus blitzed and pressured in round 2 he could have won this pr stayed on the calf kicks. Now hes getting styled on going away. Looks lost. Shame cuz this W doesnt do much for Ortega. He still cant stand with Max or Volk, etc etc

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now