The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

After the elbow zombie didnt wanna fight. If he woulda jus blitzed and pressured in round 2 he could have won this pr stayed on the calf kicks. Now hes getting styled on going away. Looks lost. Shame cuz this W doesnt do much for Ortega. He still cant stand with Max or Volk, etc etc

i dont know what the hell zombie or his corner were thinking

they must have been telling him he won after each round to continue fighting that way

What a clinic by T City. Got damn! Mans put in mad work while he was out. A lot more patient, his footwork and variety was mad impressive, looked like a completely different fighter. The jab and feints were money, kept TKZ off rhythm and kept him from pressuring. While I still favor the champ, T City can give Volkanovski a run for his money. Hope they book that ASAP.

That spinning elbow took the life out of TKZ man smh. Sad to see him go out like that. Looked like all they had was a plan A tonight.

T City looked solid and bounced back from his last loss. The fact he out struck Korean Zombie is major. Zombie looked flat and never really engaged or pressed the fight. Expected a violent war but Brian imposed his will.

Andrade probably gets a title shot at 125 for beating Koochagin (sp). She looked strong at 125. The Bullet might be too much. But that division is so shallow so we need competitors.

Then again...we had Rose winning against Andrade. And a wham bam slam thank you ma’am got Jessica the SW title. But I’m all about Valentina putting on a clinic against Andrade after 255.

Back
Top Bottom