The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

“He said, ‘yes’ and Dustin said, ‘yes,’ so now it’s a matter of getting contracts signed,” White said. “Listen, we’ve had a very good relationship with Jerry Jones for a long time and talked about Dallas, Texas, stadium forever.

“I’m not going into any arena where we’re going to fill a quarter of the arena or half of the arena or any of that stuff, so when crowds are ready to come back we’ll do crowds again.”

During today’s UFC Fight Island 6 pre-fight press conference, Dana White was questioned about Jones’ recent admission. Here is what the UFC boss had to say (via MMAMania):

“They don’t test for marijuana. If what he was worried about was marijuana, they don’t test for marijuana in the pre-testing. If it was within the fight window, he would have been here and gotten tested anyway.”

Dana White continued:

“I don’t know anything about that. But, unless you’re in competition, they’re not testing for marijuana anyway.”

Surprisingly enjoyed this, was cool to see behind the scenes of the Woodley fight. Funny how Din is best pals with Dana and at the same time Woodley's coach. Din seems like a wild dude

"All I need is a red headed white girl and some cocaine"

Khamzat n DC reminds me of Khabib and Islam and DC. Hah dude jus loves the sport TOO much. He jus wanted to feel how strong khamzat was. When he slaps the Inside of his leg/thigh hes letting him kno the high crotch was there. I coulda dumped you on your head like Barnett kid hah in a real grappling situation khamzat would get crushed.

Ali and his clients Gaethje/Cejudo are MAGA and Ali's main bro Khabib is cozy with Ramzan Kadyrov. My lord

my guy met trump once and now hes MAGA? stop with that

“Meeting the President of the United States, it doesn’t matter, it could have been [Barack] Obama, it could have been Trump, if I meet the president of the United States … I’m from a very small town, a very small place from hard-working people, we respect the president of the United States as our leader.

“So it was really cool. It was a really cool opportunity for me, for my family, for my town to get to have that experience.”

Yeah, this politics and MMA is a bad look. But whatever.

And nice to see DC interacting with Khamzat. Excited for the night of combat sports.

Yeah, this politics and MMA is a bad look. But whatever.

And nice to see DC interacting with Khamzat. Excited for the night of combat sports.
It isn't politics. Trump and someone like Kadyrov transcend that. A majority of other Political figures/stuff would probably not be a big deal at all

I won't stop with anything lol. Anytime you willingly go to a Trump campaign event you're scum until proven otherwise. You can use whatever term you want, MAGA, scum, doesn't matter

guy was just excited to meet a sitting president and here you are trying to associate him with known scumbags like colby

guy never rocked the hat, never said anything disrespectful, so nah, im gonna refrain from making associations until proven otherwise

Last edited:
guy was just excited to meet a sitting president and here you are trying to associate him with scumbags like colby

guy never rocked the hat, never said anything disrespectful, so nah, im gonna refrain from making associations until proven otherwise
That's fine bro. We both have our views and it's most likely not going to change

To me it doesn't matter, if you're excited to meet Trump you've got issues. He's the sitting President who also happens to be scum and doing more to separate our country than a majority of previous Presidents. You shouldn't be excited to meet a piece of **** like that

Martinez put in work man. I feel for Almeida he just can't catch a break. He showed some flashes today but he's at a crossroads. He could have already seen his peak but I hope not, with his camp in LV I think they're on the right track

Just saw that they actually fought at 145 but they're both 135ers..

This Martinez guy hates speaking

Back
Top Bottom