The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Dana claims he is working on tony vs khabib because conor let him know he doesn't want to fight until September

Dana claims if that happens, conor would "absolutely be stripped"

We'll see

Tony vs. Khabib for the Undisputed Lightweight Championship at UFC 223 is supposed to be officially announced this weekend

Shocked they’d actually strip Conor.

I guess it’s the only course of action if he’s headed on 2 years without a fight.

But they let the Floyd fight happen so.....

Dana actually did something that makes sense for the sport? I've seen it all
LMAO, in that interview after Sat's Fight Night card he said something to the likes of Conor not wanting to fight until Sept so they would absolutely have to strip him if that was the case. I didn't believe him then and still won't until they officially strip Conor. Khabib-Tony is a great fight though and hopefully 4th time is a charm for the fight to actually go down.

One can only guess Conor's mindset right now

If he decided to now fight in mma to keep his belt he'd essentially be submitting to Dana

If he gets stripped it's Dana putting his foot down

I won't actually believe he's stripped until I see Dana say the words and tony and khabib are in the cage lol

No one noticed Rockhold training with Volkan :lol: yeah they don't have to "train" together but the fact that he's in camp and Rockhold is there is crazy
LOL yea I thought that was funny when seeing it on embedded yesterday.DC aint mad at that? I remember it being brought up that Luke has been training with Hooft off and on for awhile now but DC saying they are still close and what not.

DC had mentioned this before in older interviews. He seems to be cool with it. IIRC, it was because the main guys at AKA was always injured so he decided to train elsewhere. I don't doubt that Rockhold is telling DC what Volkan has been doing in camp though.

D.C. Always running into conflicts of interest lol

Khabibs manager is also Jon Jones manager, that douche bag malki. He's a great businessman tho

DC had mentioned this before in older interviews. He seems to be cool with it. IIRC, it was because the main guys at AKA was always injured so he decided to train elsewhere. I don't doubt that Rockhold is telling DC what Volkan has been doing in camp though.

Rockhold been there a minute. Cross training is common. But cross training at another gym with someone who's fighting your boy back home is wild to me

Jon Jones Passes Polygraph Test as He Tries to Prove his Innocence
1vp7KcyA

https://t.co/bQnKvZ4O0m

Jay glazer will join bellator broadcast team
Heard big john mccarthy did as well? Is he still reffing ufc matches?

Fox looking to offer a low tv deal

Yeah ngannu ain't human

D.C. I feel has the guts to fight him I need to see that lol

Volkan def has an aura about him maybe because he's just a younger guy

Also stipe is a fool lol idk if I could ever have a friend like that he plays so damn much. His wife def takes a beating with all the pranks

Back
Top Bottom