The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

That vitor fight was some bs I remember there were some quick stand ups after rumble would take him down.
Hella standups. I just watched it again. It was Mirgliotta too which was strange. Like they wanted Rumble to lose

Even Rogan commented how it was the loudest crowd he'd ever heard

Lol you jus making up numbers SORIANOTRON SORIANOTRON .

I'd bet 4 figures he doesnt make more than 10 million. That's what he made to fight donald. 3 mill base then his pts which some astute fans penned at between 5-8 mill depending on his pts scale. So since then we've seen his popularity wane (less buys than Jorge and Usman, socials not doin prime mcnugget numbers) and the live gate dissolving. Why would they pay him huge money?

They almost didnt make the Jorge/Usman fight over money and Jorge only made what 4-6Ms. Now they're seeing their going up regaurdless. Joaquin Buckley has the most viewed/retweeted video in the company's history. They're on fire. Dillishaw coming back. Khamzat hitting the scene... Izzy n Jon squaring off. Doesnt make sense to throw the kitchen sink at a guy that cant possibly move the needle more than it's currently moving without him. That's why dana said Jan 23 or get ****ed. Everything their doing is coming up Aces

WAITTTT jus watched Dustin tell Helwani yesterday they haven't even offered him a fight:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Yeah your right I’m guesstimating....

But I’m not far off....he’s been getting $3 mill just to show....

so you add PPV points + a live gate thats ALOT of money. Dana and the UFC protect how much guys make off points and the gate but if jon really took home 7mill after getting 500k to show, that is a substantial amount of back end....I believe it too, you hear how hard these guys fight for PPV points and a piece of the gate...you hear them say 1 main event + ppv points is a “life changer” so obviously headliners are making ALOT more than what they get just to show.

Conor making 15-20M’s off a main event PPV with a gate is not far fetched, he makes legit boxing money off these events.

Yeah he was talking about that with Ariel. He isn’t even like a shiny prospect so that’s understandable to have another job. At least he’s the manager lol

Bellator trying their hardest to not make new fans with their premier on CBS sports tonight. Patricky/Jaleel co-main is off and the first fight on the main card ended no contest in the 1st due to nut shot. :lol: :lol: :smh:

Co-main was the only interesting fight on this card smh.

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
Bellator trying their hardest to not make new fans with their premier on CBS sports tonight. Patricky/Jaleel co-main is off and the first fight on the main card ended no contest in the 1st due to nut shot. :lol: :lol: :smh:

Co-main was the only interesting fight on this card smh.
I'm sitting here watching and had no clue about the Pitbull cancellation smfh

Well, you can't make this **** up besides point to the fact that it's that Bellator luck

I am def hyped for the tournament though, hoping for McKee vs Pitbull

Yeah Pitbull/McKee needs to be the finals man. Caldwell will be a good test to see where he's at too.

That Patricky pull out is weird as hell. Apparently he got an ear infection from a cold? But they wait til the main card starts to announce it? Lol

Yeah Pitbull/McKee needs to be the finals man. Caldwell will be a good test to see where he's at too.

That Patricky pull out is weird as hell. Apparently he got an ear infection from a cold? But they wait til the main card starts to announce it? Lol
Also in a few weeks Mousasi vs Lima at 185. Pretty intrigued by that one

Felt bad for her in the 2nd. Looked like UFC 4 when she glitched in the corner and ate a 20 hit combo.

PFL need to let Kayla Harrison go so she can fight Cyborg. Otherwise this going to be the result for every women left on that roster :lol:

Wonder if T-City had a bad weight cut or if this was planned all along. Man it's weird seeing him with no hair.

Weidman has become a begging washed fighter. Really gate keeper status now.

Gaethje lmaooooo

Luke thomas and Brian Campbell asked him point blank if ali was cheering for khabib and Justin went off

He said **** ali and **** Dana and **** khabib he’s here to ruin everyone’s plans

Back
Top Bottom