The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Wait, wut. I didn't Eem know Paulo vs Yoel were set to fight again

A middleweight bout between Yoel Romero and Paulo Costa is once again off.

Originally planned for last week’s UFC 230, “Soldier of God” vs. “The Eraser” was tentatively moved to the Jan. 19 card in Brooklyn after Romero wasn’t medically cleared to compete at Madison Square Garden. Costa decided to wait for Romero, but has now been forced out of the card due to an injury, sources confirmed to MMA Fighting following a report by ESPN.

Cowboy says he's gonna get the belt at 155

“THIS IS MY LAST FIGHT AT 170 [POUNDS]. THIS IS IT. GOING BACK TO [1]55. I’M GOING TO GET THE BELT, IT’S TIME. IT’S TIME. IT’S THE LAST THING I GOTTA DO. IT’S TIME.

I ALWAYS USED TO TALK ABOUT NOT CHASING IT CAUSE I DIDN’T CARE…BUT NOW I CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE PATH, RIGHT? IT’S TIME. TIME TO GO BACK TO 155 WHERE I BELONG AND SH*T, RIGHT NOW I’M F*CKIN’ ’78, 80 POUNDS, 10 POUNDS OFF EASY.

’55 SUCKS, MAN IT’S A HARD CUT. WISH THERE WAS A ’65 CLASS BUT YEAH, THIS IS MY LAST FIGHT AT ’70 AND I JUST SIGNED A NEW F*CKIN’ DEAL AND [I’M] GOING TO ’55 AND GETTING THAT BELT.”

By the way... Non stop UFC for 6 straight weeks

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 3.33.25 AM.png
I used to love these bAck when I was betting :pimp: there was 3 cards in 3 days the weekend of Aldo/mcgregor.. I killed it that weekend....only to lose most of it on Aldo :lol:

Cowboy says he's gonna get the belt at 155

“THIS IS MY LAST FIGHT AT 170 [POUNDS]. THIS IS IT. GOING BACK TO [1]55. I’M GOING TO GET THE BELT, IT’S TIME. IT’S TIME. IT’S THE LAST THING I GOTTA DO. IT’S TIME.

I ALWAYS USED TO TALK ABOUT NOT CHASING IT CAUSE I DIDN’T CARE…BUT NOW I CAN SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE PATH, RIGHT? IT’S TIME. TIME TO GO BACK TO 155 WHERE I BELONG AND SH*T, RIGHT NOW I’M F*CKIN’ ’78, 80 POUNDS, 10 POUNDS OFF EASY.

’55 SUCKS, MAN IT’S A HARD CUT. WISH THERE WAS A ’65 CLASS BUT YEAH, THIS IS MY LAST FIGHT AT ’70 AND I JUST SIGNED A NEW F*CKIN’ DEAL AND [I’M] GOING TO ’55 AND GETTING THAT BELT.”
Khabib
Conor
Tony Ferguson
Dustin Poirier

Yeahhhhh, he not getting through any of those dudes nonetheless the belt

He's in a tough spot. He had a shot and got embarrassed by RDA. That knockout by Nate was bad too. Cowboy is just not going to win the big ones regardless of 170, 155, 145.

I'd like to see him in fights against Conor, Tony or Dustin. Khabib is just a terrible matchup for everyone (except for possibly a prepared LI, Lee and Tony).

LOL at Cerrone slander. He been washed though, not a huge Perry fan but I'd like to see him KO Cowboy this weekend. After all the trash Cowboy has talked that would really humble him.

No way it’s doing may-mac or Floyd v Manny numbers.

It could sell, but Conor’s pull might be fading. His schtick is getting tired, especially when you factor in the back to back losses.

Fighting someone like Paulie and potentially getting embarrassed seems like a bad move. This isn’t like losing to mayweather or khabib or even nate

Especially considering if he doesn’t get a huge pay day. At this point it’s difficult to speculate exactly how much he’d stand to make so I won’t knock it yet but seems like a no right now

only *** whoopings in mma for conor from here on out plz

How does the DAZN payment model work? Is a guy like Canelo getting paid monthly based on his current contract? Assuming this could be a one fight deal wouldn't they just pay him a set amount out right considering DAZN makes money off subscribers and I'm thinking ads?

Was looking forward to seeing how zombie handled Frankie’s pressure. Yair stepping in could potentially make this more exciting

Hopefully he’s in shape

Losing to Nat showed the blueprint for beating Conor. But he definitely bounced back in the rematch by going five rounds.

But Khabib and Mayweather exploited his stamina or his grappling prowess.

Back
Top Bottom