The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Watching the vid without sound it looks like Jorge walked up like a science professor then unleashed a 3 peice with lightning speed.

Jorge is a bad man. He asked homeboy to repeat what he said. Walked up with his hands behind his back. Let dude dictate and responded kindly.

They need to make that fight.

Not sure what they do w Till or Askren.

Some of these journalists don’t get it. Listening to the mma junkie pod, one of them says it’s a shame the backstage video will be trending more than the till one. Basically just criticizing Jorge and saying it’s disappointing that it will take shine off

Same things said about khabib going outside the cage. “It’s a shame”

Some of these athletes are fighters first. They do not live by the same code as 99% of people. Get it through your head. They don’t care about what people think about them

^
Lol at people thinking someone who thrives beating the **** out of others are going to stop in the middle of a heated moment and think "hmmm how does this come off to the public? Should i double check with my PR firm first?"

I wonder if he has enough shine now where one of the Bros takes it.

Might’ve been a little too high risk/low reward before last night.
Nick isn’t coming back imo. Nate only coming back for trilogy fight w Conor. I was shocked he took the Poirier fight but must have been cuz mostly boxing.

I wonder if he has enough shine now where one of the Bros takes it.

Might’ve been a little too high risk/low reward before last night.

I think those dudes are basically retired at this point unless it's Conor, Anderson, or some other big name money grab type situation.

I'd definitely be impressed if they took it tho. Coming off ~3 to 4 year layoffs, that fight would be far from a soft touch.

Apparently Nate called the ufc to actually make the cowboy fight. When it came time to sign the papers Nate ghosted

Also apparently Dana offers both of them fights regularly and it’s always turned down

I still think nate takes the conor trilogy

Honestly getting stitches from Jorge was the best thing that could have happened to Leon. I don’t believe he would have been in the immediate mix for contendership even though he deserves it. Now he has a good chance at a Jorge match

So he’s a sucker punching MAGA dude?

Lawlz

Is that what we call a “sucker punch”?

Walking over to someone you clearly have a problem with, you’re having an aggressive conversation with, and when we walks too close to you, face to face, letting your hands go?

EDIT: My fault. Didn’t realize that was related to that clip and not last night.

Last edited:
imo that was not a sucker punch. When you talk **** on someone and they come over to oblige, as the **** talker you have to expect the worst

However Jorge in that interview clearly explains that he does indulge in sucker punching :lol:

Cowboy and Jorge cause such conflicting emotions :lol:

Just watched Jorge's street fights again. Always fun

Wish there was footage of some other fighters of when they've gotten into scraps organized or not

He’s a street fighter.

He’ll take actions accordingly. Nothing more.

He’s clearly cut from a different cloth. Leon Edwards like Conor Camp thinks they can just talk and some people aren’t going to take them up.

Tyron losing was the best thing for the division. Let’s make WW exciting again. It’s clearly the #2 division behind LW.

^^^

That whole series was dope. I think Robbie was in it and may have been the first place I saw Yoel.

Another interesting pre fight bit was them pressing Jorge about what it’s like when him and Yoel hang out and him pretty much refusing to come up off any stories except for...

Back
Top Bottom