The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Conor actually put Max’s name in his mouth over the weekend. Max def responded and got the W :lol:

If max beats Dustin I wouldn’t be surprised to see stars aligning for the conor rematch in the summer

Then depending on what happens khabib can get the winner in November with Tony still lingering with his issues

If Max wins against Dustin, Conor would get cooked if he thinks fighting Max over the summer is a good idea

espn and espn+ suck. fight nights have always been free on spike and fox but of course espn makes you pay for it.

dana wants that belt on his son come hell or high water :lol:

I think it's moreso he knows the media is going to keep asking about Conor so saying he thinks he's fighting this summer will shut them up for now. He definitely knows Conor being champ again would be good for the company though. Funny how he said "these kind of things keep happening" and acting ashamed when referring to the Masvidal-Edwards backstage fight. Then the UFC will try to set these two up to fight and will use the footage in the promos like they did with Conor and the dolly incident lol.

Whole division is so messed up. Only 2 ready to fight and cowboy can’t go longer than 3 months without something on the books. Not sure it will really help either of their stock unless it’s big finish.

:lol: so now rogan has some sort of bias against conor? i'm always tripped out by how sensitive these dudes get over commentary.

Wow. I mean men lie, women lie, numbers don’t.

If he beats Porier...make that 14 fights in a row, interim LW champ and avenging his first UFC loss.

I like Conor. But he became irrelevant the minute he won the LW championship.

Want to see Iaquinta get back in the cage.

I think Max beats Poirier this time out due to volume, speed and cardio. Dont think Poirier can keep the same energy if this goes to round 4 or 5.

Also while Max/Khabib is still a fun fight I know the vast majority want to see him and Max run it back after all these years.

I dont think max is going to run through dustin like alot of people think...

max doesnt exactly have heavy hands at 45, and everyone hit pretty hard at 55 ESPECIALLY dustin....

I really like dustin this fight, I know max like to get in brawls with the little 45'ers but he's giving up his size advantage at LW, going to be interesting.

:lol: so now rogan has some sort of bias against conor? i'm always tripped out by how sensitive these dudes get over commentary.

Joe has always said fighters are extremely sensitive. with that said conor makes a living talking **** and he's saying it light heartedly with a smile on his face. Joe laughed about it. It's really not that big of a deal but is because its conor.

i feel its inevitable that podcast will happen one day though and it'll be amazing. will do some serious numbers too, of course.

Back
Top Bottom