The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- McGregor v Poirier SAT 1/23 @5PM on PPV

Joined Nov 5, 2012
Apparently this Rozenstruik guy has bombs in his fists. Overeem is on a 2 fight win streak. Should be at least entertaining tonight

Joined May 6, 2015
Well dont know who that guy MVP is facing but the card itself and Rizins NYE card have some entertaining fights. Will try to catch them if I can.

Joined Aug 30, 2012
Apparently this Rozenstruik guy has bombs in his fists. Overeem is on a 2 fight win streak. Should be at least entertaining tonight
Rozenstruik about to have his first real test. Uber should fight smart. He’s been beating these up and comers. Surprised they never gave him the Black Beast fight.

And MVP stay opening cans up.

Joined Mar 5, 2009
Not too sure if that was a groin shot!! Looks more like the side. Why aren't they showing the relay more than once?

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Struve should’ve stopped after the 2nd low blow. Now he done got his *** stopped. SMH. Rothwell can’t feel good about this but a win is a win.

Joined Jun 18, 2006
Nobody reasonable woulda been mad at him if he called it quits after the second low blow. Shoulda stayed down man

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Nobody reasonable woulda been mad at him if he called it quits after the second low blow. Shoulda stayed down man
Hard to come to that conclusion when your nutsack is in your larynx and the ref is actively talking you into jus getting up and getting an easy win.

Tomfoolery. Mirgilotta needs fired and barred from reffing a contest ever again immediately. Cussing out Michael Page mid fight now this? If he wants to matter and call the shots start an org and **** of the cage. The more I think about it the more livid i get. Whatta clown. Biasso

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now