The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Conor treating MMA like boxing.

He’s right. Max is a tall FW. He could add muscle like JBJ.

Max Chin didn’t get Luke Rockhold in the Porier rematch. Issue is there are definitely more grapplers at LW. If Alex gave him fits and stole the second fight. What would it mean fighting Chandler, Khabib, Olivera, etc?

Presser was weak, everybody was cordial. Conor saying that Dana doing the talking and not Khabib. But that was about it

Conor being calm is still weird but it makes sense. Coming in he was looking to make a name for himself and had that whole act going

It’s been years with a lot of accomplishments and now he’s a father. Has the big name. Doesn’t make sense to be all crazy and over the top

Conor being calm is still weird but it makes sense. Coming in he was looking to make a name for himself and had that whole act going

It’s been years with a lot of accomplishments and now he’s a father. Has the big name. Doesn’t make sense to be all crazy and over the top

He’s probably also laid off the coke tbh

If Stipe beats Ngannu in March (basically April), good luck at making him fight Jones in the Summer

“Summer,” White said when asked when Jones will return, though he admits he would have booked him sooner had Ngannou not already earned his shot at Miocic. “I think he’s ready as soon as she sees what happens with the heavyweight championship. I think he would come in and fight for it right now, but you cant jump over Francis. Francis has earned his shot.”

With UFC 260 coming up in March, we will soon know much more about who the UFC heavyweight champion is, and therefore who Jones will fight next.

Maybe its just the beer but Mrs Porrier look thick
I first noticed her when Dustin got the belt but I also don't follow him on IG.

Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-12.31.14-AM-1024x760.png

Lol why would you believe dana. Hes capping bro. Talking about one man like theres not hundreds more.

These 55ers are such little people man hahaha watching them walk off the stage back by security is funny. Every single one of them exagerates their height.

Was really looking forward to that Tsarukyan/Mini Gastellum scrap :smh:

Like seeing Muradovs (managed by Mayweather) fight move up to a main card spot though.

Dana is probably looking to make an example out of some stream host in hopes he'll scare away others which we know isn't going to happen. I feel like he has said stuff like this before. There was an article years back about some guy who snitched a couple bars out as they were showing illegal streams in the place of business. I think that guy said him ratting places out wasn't worth it for the peanuts he got paid and he had to be really sneaky about proving the place was doing illegal activity like taking pics and such.

Lol why would you believe dana. Hes capping bro. Talking about one man like theres not hundreds more.

These 55ers are such little people man hahaha watching them walk off the stage back by security is funny. Every single one of them exagerates their height.

What does this even mean? A lot of lws are around 5'10.

What does this even mean? A lot of lws are around 5'10.
No. they arnt.

What are you not grasping? Hooker is 5'10 the rest of them are lying. Chandler is listed at 5'8... watch him walk down off the stage after his weigh in when security is ushering him down the tunnel. Hes a smallll man. Just a staunch reminder of how small 155 lbs truly is.

Back
Top Bottom