The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

****ing idiot. Was a legit prospect too. Coming off 2 performance bonuses :sick:

Story is wild tho

After Azaitar and his team crossed into the safe zone on Fight Island, they cut their wristbands off and handed them to others so they could get into the bubble, White said.

“One guy, this guy got inside the bubble, went in through a room, shimmied down four balconies and went in through his balcony and dropped off a bag of, we don’t know what. And then changed his clothes and went back outside of the bubble.

We got everything on camera. We saw the whole thing and how everything went down. And [we] pulled his fight and cut him.”

No. they arnt.

What are you not grasping? Hooker is 5'10 the rest of them are lying. Chandler is listed at 5'8... watch him walk down off the stage after his weigh in when security is ushering him down the tunnel. Hes a smallll man. Just a staunch reminder of how small 155 lbs truly is.

Dan hooker, Tony, corrone, nate, are all close to 6'0, everyone else is close to 5'10

Chandler is possibly the smallest at around 5'8

Always been a big dustin fan....hoping he has a great prefomance saturday

been rocking with dustin since the WEC days and watched his entire run man, similar to RDA he has had his ups and downs but was born through absolute fire...watching him put that beating on max and then listening to the post fight interview with joe....I really felt that man.

One of my favorite UFC moments to date, granted it was a interim championship but he beat the brakes off 45lbs champ to earn it...dustin might not have the bars conor got but he talk straight from the heart man.

Max and dustin tell each other “I love you” right after man....heavy bros

Big respect and good luck to THE DIAMOND on Saturday. He deserve this fight and all the spoils that come along with it

Last edited:
They allude to is Khabib returning or is he not too many times but still a good watch. Spicely went from UFC to someone's stepping stone, life of many (prob the high majority) MMA guys has to be rough.

Honestly would be pretty cool if Conor took out Dustin (and I'm one of the biggest Dustin fans here) and Justin consecutively to show that he can beat those guys like Khabib did

Then to cap it beat Oliveria or something

Imagine if Conor just spammed for the Rear Nakeds on both Dustin and Justin lol

Still not enough, but I'm so happy Dustin gets a million dollar pay day and hopefully more on top of that

"According to a report from The Independent, McGregor is set to bank $5 million for stepping into the cage at UFC 257. Meanwhile, ‘The Diamond‘ is set for the biggest payday of his career as he will reportedly take home a guaranteed $1 million for his efforts on Saturday night.

Conor McGregor’s newly announced payday is up $2 million from his most recent Octagon appearance at UFC 246. The Irishman took home a disclosed salary of $3 million when he demolished Donald Cerrone in just 40-seconds that 2020 evening in Las Vegas."

Red Panty night.

No wonder Cowboy asked nicely.
Diamond got $500K donation and $1 million payday. Does he get points?

I believe anyone fighting conor getting pts. A smallll minute percentage but not chump change. Jorge allegedely made 5ish Ms off points when he did the 1.3M buys or whatever

Legitimately one of the most cordial fight weeks ever

Just seen the last Embedded

Conor waits for Dustin to weigh in *makes weight* Conor waits for Dustin to exit to the hallway "good job Dustin!" "you too!"

Lol

Obviously rooting for my dog Dustin, been a huge fan of his for a very long time

dunno who wins, don’t care. Gonna be a fun scrap and I don’t think people should be sleeping on Connor. Cardio and pressure, Conor gonna have issues

my lone bet for the fight. Conor has been dropping hints all week about reps and show casing skills. He didn’t get to do that in the cowboy fight. And he confirmed a while back that he pretty much wanted this fight because Dustin is a southpaw and he wants reps for manny.
AF034B6E-198B-487B-8BBE-96A6D0D18780.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom