The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I didnt think it was really possible for his star to continue to expand but that presser really put a bow on it.

Dudes officially a STAR STAR. Connor at home punching air. Hes officially irrelevant in terms of being a part of an appealing storyline going forward.

I dont think its that far fetched that Nate and Jorge do Connor level bizness.

55 is stacked, he dont want them El Cucuy problems. Dustin's huge in comparison to when he saw him last, so that leaves money fights... Khabib isn't giving him an unearned rematch and Connor vs Nate 3 isn't automatically bigger than Nate vs Jorge at this point.

I didnt think it was really possible for his star to continue to expand but that presser really put a bow on it.

Dudes officially a STAR STAR. Connor at home punching air. Hes officially irrelevant in terms of being a part of an appealing storyline going forward.

I dont think its that far fetched that Nate and Jorge do Connor level bizness.

55 is stacked, he dont want them El Cucuy problems. Dustin's huge in comparison to when he saw him last, so that leaves money fights... Khabib isn't giving him an unearned rematch and Connor vs Nate 3 isn't automatically bigger than Nate vs Jorge at this point.

No matter how much you dislike him, Conor McGregor vs literally anybody decent will do numbers. Nate became a bigger name to casual fans literally because of McGregor.

Conor isn’t relevant now but he’d do numbers if he came back

I’m surprised at how little I care to see him return though. It used to be after every event “when’s Conor coming back” or “such and such can fight Conor now”

It’s refreshing that he wasn’t a part of the conversation

:wow:

“He is a needle mover now.” Dana White said of Nate Diaz.

A Jorge fight would be ideal for Dana. Money fight that doesn’t involve nate and the belt

Conor isn’t relevant now but he’d do numbers if he came back

I’m surprised at how little I care to see him return though. It used to be after every event “when’s Conor coming back” or “such and such can fight Conor now”

It’s refreshing that he wasn’t a part of the conversation

We’d all be just as hype as last time once it’s time for McGregor’s next fight though :lol:

Honestly, I want Diaz v. Jorge and McGregor v. anyone. I don't want to see Conor fight Max again, though, I'd be hype if it was announced :lol:

Israel’s my guy but... costa is a different different breed. If he doesn’t piss hot idk if Izzy wants those problems.. Whittaker gonna be a monster tho first

Yeah, still surprising my guy Whittaker still gets overlooked. He fought romero who is a freak athlete twice and showed impresdive takedown defense along with his great striking. Seems like a lot are thinking israel takes the belt from him. Rob has had some bad injuries the past few years and that does wear a fighter down.

No matter how much you dislike him, Conor McGregor vs literally anybody decent will do numbers. Nate became a bigger name to casual fans literally because of McGregor.

I never said Connor wouldn't do numbers... jus saying now they have someone else who can do similar numbers. The fact that Diaz is a star because of Connor is irrelevant. DC is a star because of Jon Jones but now DC is a bigger star. Could say the same about Madvidal. Without him capitalizing on Askrens hype hes not the star he is.

I never said Connor wouldn't do numbers... jus saying now they have someone else who can do similar numbers. The fact that Diaz is a star because of Connor is irrelevant. DC is a star because of Jon Jones but now DC is a bigger star. Could say the same about Madvidal. Without him capitalizing on Askrens hype hes not the star he is.

No matter what any of these other dudes do none of them are as big of worldwide stars as Conor McGregor and Jon Jones.

More respected amongst the MMA community? Of course. But none of them will bring in the crowds and hype that Conor and Jon Jones would.

With that being said, yes, Diaz vs Jorge should still put up some big numbers as long as it actually happens. They’re gonna need to start talking some **** to each other though. Can’t be on some respectful “I like the way you fight” type **** the whole time during promo :lol:

No matter what any of these other dudes do none of them are as big of worldwide stars as Conor McGregor and Jon Jones.

More respected amongst the MMA community? Of course. But none of them will bring in the crowds and hype that Conor and Jon Jones would.

With that being said, yes, Diaz vs Jorge should still put up some big numbers as long as it actually happens. They’re gonna need to start talking some **** to each other though. Can’t be on some respectful “I like the way you fight” type **** the whole time during promo :lol:
They’re definitely similar and would pay respect. There’s no beef there, any trash talk would be forced. It’ll be similar to the till vs Jorge build up

Guaranteed fight purses for #UFC241, obtained via CSAC: Daniel Cormier $750K Stipe Miocic $500K Nate Diaz $250K Anthony Pettis $155K/$155K (win bonus) Yoel Romero $150K/$150K Paulo Costa $60K/$60K

Go back to the NBA thread homie.

Nate been a name to casual MF for as long as anyone can remember. That's the reason why Connor vs Nate did real numbers when they squared up.

paulo-henrique-costa-borrachinha.jpg

YMQy5xA_d.jpg

rdlol.gif

Guy took Romero’s best shots and never stopped marching forward. That’s gonna be a real rough match for the winner of Izzy v Whittaker

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-18_9-44-31.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-18_9-44-31.jpeg
    13.8 KB · Views: 15
  • upload_2019-8-18_10-17-53.png
    upload_2019-8-18_10-17-53.png
    682.8 KB · Views: 24
Go back to the NBA thread homie.

Nate been a name to casual MF for as long as anyone can remember. That's the reason why Connor vs Nate did real numbers when they squared up.

The reason why McGregor vs Diaz did numbers was because of Diaz? :rofl: :rofl:

Are you Nick Diaz?

Back
Top Bottom