The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I wish Jorge would take the fight with Leon. It make sense on many levels, but really he came up and punched dude with no gloves you gotta catch a fair one now

Usman already planting seeds. Dana has 3 options to choose from, gonna go with the cheapest one and the one who gives the least trouble

“I would think so, but this is one thing that I’ve learned over the years, is that until it’s finally signed by both parties and hey, that’s gonna happen, nothing’s official yet,” Kamaru Usman said to Chael Sonnen on his podcast. “Because they’ve said time and time again, ‘Hey, this guy’s next and it didn’t happen. That guy’s next, and it didn’t happen. So, you know, I would like to think it’s between those three. But, I would say more a dark horse is Leon Edwards, who just kind of thrust himself into the mix. So, I would give it a four-man circus right now going on.”

And so it begins, a comment about Nigeria and the death of Glenn Robinson

“No doubt about it,” Covington said. “The world got to find out again who the best welterweight in the world is. They got to see it again, over and over. It showed all the people who were doubting me, saying he was gonna knock me out, this and that. ‘Oh he can’t beat him unless he takes him down every round!’ I proved that I can outstrike him, I can outwrestle him, I’m just better than everybody, everywhere and that’s why I’m the most well-rounded fighter on the planet and going down as the greatest welterweight of all time.

“Let’s be honest, I got a call from the President of the United States of America after the fight. What has Marty Fake Newsman ever got a call from, the chief tribe of Nigeria with smoke signals?”

“The guy’s a piece of sh*t,” Covington said about Usman. “I’ve just heard from so many people how he’s so fake and he just acts like he’s some superstar and he acts like he’s better than people. He has no personality. Literally, Tyron Woodley had more charisma than him. Like, that’s sad. Tyron Woodley has zero charisma, so you know that’s in the negatives for Marty Fakenewsman. So, the guy’s a piece of sh*t. I mean, he was ducking me so long that Glenn Robinson (who) was his manager, that Glenn Robinson died from it because he was ducking me so hard and wouldn’t fight me.”

What a POS. I really dislike this dude.

No reason for any of that ****, but hey it's part of his 'persona'.

Shame cause he halfway got points with me this past saturday with his performance, but **** this dude wholeheartedly.

I hope he gets KO'd, in the street by a random person. And I hope that person leans right for added affect.

It’s Chael or Conor minus any shred of charm, humor or charisma.

Also you can talk hella **** without taking it to those levels, see the Diaz brothers for example.

Dude is a lame for using the most base level strategy to draw attention.

It’s Chael or Conor minus any shred of charm, humor or charisma.

Both Chael and Conor pissed me off with their Silva and Floyd media appearances respectively for the same semi-racist reasons, but at least they were funny sometimes. Colby just has me saying 'Now, why was that even necessary???'

Marty Newsman doesn’t even sense.

He either going to be painfully corny or annoyingly unnecssary.

SIDENOTE: Am I the only one that needs to look up how to spell 'N-E-C-E-S-S-A-R-Y' everytime. I never know if I've got enough Cs and Ss. lol

Colby calling Jorge, Robin, again :lol:

“Gamebred” made it clear he would only fight for the title or Conor McGregor next, but White shut that down. Yet, Covington believes that actually makes sense for him to fight Usman and Masvidal to fight McGregor.

“Absolutely (that works),” Covington said to Submission Radio. “He knew that title shot was never his all along. We’re one of the best dynamic duos in the history of MMA, but let’s get it right, we are the Batman and Robin, of course I’m Batman and he’s Robin, but you guys know what I mean.”

“He would piece up Conor for sure,” Covington explained. “No doubt about it. Conor’s too small. He’s a little guy and you know, this and that. So, that’s that, but you know, 170, we’re not talking about that, we’re talking about Marty Fakenewsman and we’re talking about that receding hairline that he has. He’s losing that hairline faster than he’s about to lose that number one contender Power Ranger belt. The guy’s on borrowed time right now, boys.”

Both Chael and Conor pissed me off with their Silva and Floyd media appearances respectively for the same semi-racist reasons, but at least they were funny sometimes.

Floyd already knew what it was.

This the same man that called Manny a little yellow runt and said he was gonna beat his *** then make him cook him a sushi roll and some rice, :lol:

This the same man that called Manny a little yellow runt and said he was gonna beat his *** then make him cook him a sushi roll and some rice, :lol:
Smh.... didn’t he call out Jeremy Lin? ****ting on his shine? Sad.

Sure but it’s interesting he chose to even speak about him after his blatantly racist comments towards Manny.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cody/Miesha heat. Cody needs to know when to turn the act on and off. He was mad disrespectful.

I agree that Conor is probably too small. But man o man if Conor could give Colby a small promo lol. He obviously has hung out with Putin...Trumps boss lol. Conor lives the MAC Life.

Also I’m looking forward to the Valentina/Carmouche rematch. Valentina has been a destructive force at 125.

UHHHHHHHHHH that preformance against lawler on Saturday was probably the complete opposite of trash. His preformance against RDA was also spectacular.......

Did you just start watching MMA this year or?
Clearly you have no clue to what I meant.

That Clay Guida fight was hilarious man. Dude is so hyped, smacked around by his brother, hopping around, commentators talking about the hall of fame....dude gets choked half to death in like a minute :lol:

I like the dude I just thought it was funny how fast life came at him.

It’s about that time for Guida.

But that makes me think of when Chris Leben was poppin BIG **** before his fight with Anderson Silva only to be swiftly TKO’d within a minute or so. Or Thompson vs Alex Emelianenko. Skills pay the bills, all that high energy hype **** can get silenced real fast :lol:

But also Guida is definitely at the end of his career so there’s that too, it’s understandable.

Yeah, I dont really pay attention to Floyd enough to know he said that. I was always pulling for Manny in the fight that happened 6yrs after it was supposed to.

His comments don't change my opinion on Connor, Chael and now Colby. As said before, at least the latter two were funny sometimes to cool my rage.

Yea, he basically said something like he’s ok but hyped/overrated due to being Asian if I remember correctly.

Yeah, I remember this. Essentially he, and a few other guys were chirping that, J.Lin was 'overrated' and that if he was black, he'd just be another player and wouldn't be getting the coverage he was getting. :smh:

Now, here we are a number of years later and Scary Terry gets a 3yr $56.7 Mil deal for a playoff performance 2 yrs ago. But hey, just another player right?

Back
Top Bottom