The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

WELPPPPP.....

Screenshot_20191013-093504_Twitter.jpg

Incident occurred Oct. 11.

Gunna be a helluva movie one day. That's the thing about stars.... they burn out

At some point it's where there's smoke there's fire

Hes also. anned from several LA/Vegas nightclubs

Seems like he straight up kidnapped a girl.... when will enough be enough. He isn't even making anyone but himself money anymore. His demise seems eminent

Can't wait for racist Conor to become gatekeeper status.

Hes also. anned from several LA/Vegas nightclubs

Seems like he straight up kidnapped a girl.... when will enough be enough. He isn't even making anyone but himself money anymore. His demise seems eminent
What's sad is his wife who seems like she literally doesn't do a damn thing but follow him around knows all he's up to but can't do **** because she'd literally lose everything if she left him.

Kron's first real war, he's never taken damage like that before so he was fresh enough to just keep coming forward but MAN he looked like homer simpson out there at times......dude did prove a point though, he tough as hell and and can take one to give one. But dood, that's not gonna win you fights. Im not sure what his gameplan was? Walk him down and hopefully he breaks? I feel like with a different strategy he could have done much, much better.

Waterson just too little man. Just was getting beat down out there.

and James Vick getting KO'd def made my night.

Like I said. If they mitigate your plan A, what’s your plan B? Run into a bunch of punches, get body blows because your hands are too high and lose in the clinch?
Not to say he didn’t leave his marks on Cub?
But Cub is clearly gatekeeper status. Diminished. Half way through round two, he was toast.

Nah. He doesn’t have those loose hands. The worst member of the Scrap Pack is probably Jake Shields.

That dude does not have the skills. One dimensional. They fed Cub Swanson to him on a platter. He couldn’t stomach it, probably not for this game like PVZ, McKenzie Dern, Watterson, CM Punk, Sage, etc. Probably would’ve been better in Bellator where they’d have fed him cans like MVP.

I'm not so sure he didn't leave with injuries

His brain took some blows

I was legit worried this dude might pass away overnight. That ref and his corner should be ashamed. Can’t believe his dad cornered him and still kept sending him back out there. Also glad the commission pulled that ref from the Vick fight or he might be dead right now lol

Nah. He doesn’t have those loose hands. The worst member of the Scrap Pack is probably Jake Shields.

That dude does not have the skills. One dimensional. They fed Cub Swanson to him on a platter. He couldn’t stomach it, probably not for this game like PVZ, McKenzie Dern, Watterson, CM Punk, Sage, etc. Probably would’ve been better in Bellator where they’d have fed him cans like MVP.
I was talking about how Kron said "I won that fight" :lol:

They all think so differently :lol: i respect it though. Did you see Kron criticizing Cub for trying to get BJJ training with other camps :lol:

Rumble. Tsk, tsk.

DC showed how to beat him twice.

I wouldn’t be against that fight. But then again I’d rather the battle of the One Punch with Francis. Francis isn’t fighting for the title anytime soon. JBJ or Rumble need to step up.

Looks like the whole ATT is in on this fake beef

“No, no focus on dumb people,” Joanna Jedrzejczyk said on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show. “Colby is something else. We let him be. We let him be.

“I never wish any fighter to get like hurt, I wish that Usman will beat his ***. I shouldn’t say this because you always should support your people, but Colby is not a friend, he’s just acting weird. He’s an ugly guy,” she continued. “You never talk bad about your teammates, doesn’t matter if you like them or not.”

Ali wilidin

The official police report can be seen below:

“On October 11, 2019 at approximately 2126 Hours, I, Officer B. Redd P#16936 operating as marked and uniformed patrol unit MAN9 responded to a Battery in progress while working a special event at Mandalay Bay Event Center 3950 South Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89119.

Sgt. A Aguirre P#9645 and Sgt. K. Lorsen P#5746 while on post in the VIP section observed an unknown male later identified as ALAA R ABDELAZIZ (Ali Abdelaziz), strike another male in his face with a closed fist.. The male identified as the victim identified himself via his Miami ID as Ibrahim Kawa [redacted]. Kawa stated while in the VIP area Aziz approached him stated he needed to speak with him and subsequently struck him in the face with a closed fist on the right side of his face for no reason. Once struck Officers and Mandalay Security immediately responded, and separated both parties. Sgt. Aguirre and Sgt Lorsen observed the incident in its entirety.

Leisette France corroborated the incident observed by officers."

Sue him. You got the evidence/report. Just to bring bad press to this pariah.
This dudes influence is a stain on the industry like Dana. There’s a lot of scum bags in MMA. A union and new leadership at Zuffa/UFC are needed.

2's
Month and a half late but Colby was out here talking reckless to Stipe's wife? What did he say?
Some great interviews with Stipe on this. Basically stipe said he wanted a man to man talk and not get into an altercation. Colby would be a fool to say anything while in stipe's presence.

Back
Top Bottom