The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Shades of Tito.

Dana got that guy an audience with Trump. Put him as the headliner of one of the lowest rated ESPN cards.

Yeah the main event is Weidman v Reyes. Heard Winn missed weight :smh: I was looking forward to his fight but not making weight is a let down

Glad Greg Hardy isn't really getting all the hype. Let him actually accomplish something before devoting coverage to him

Weidman gonna get slept. He can’t keep Jons name out his mouth when he’s got a very dangerous guy in front of him

I have Reyes UD'ing Weidman tonight and Stephens finishing Yair by the 2nd. Weidman has become a tweener and isn't likely to have much success at lhw.

I have Reyes UD'ing Weidman tonight and Stephens finishing Yair by the 2nd. Weidman has become a tweener and isn't likely to have much success at lhw.

Damn you just saying tonight reminded me that the fights are tonight

I still get pissed about the Korean Zombie fight

Zombie is too nice. Should’ve uppercutted yair’s stupid self for always wanting a hug after getting lit up. Messed up the flow of the fight and Zombie’s rhythm.

Jeremy is a clown lol. Should be a fun fight, since its only 3 rounds now I hope both guys really push the pace.

stephens has said a few times that he wants to kill the guy and if yair doesn’t die in the fight he’ll be disappointed. :lol:

I really hope Yair goes to sleep, but still think three rounds gives him a better chance of point fighting his way to a decision since he holds the speed advantage. Hopefully I'm wrong but think Stephens will be swinging at air for most of the night and getting frustrated because of it.

I really hope Yair goes to sleep, but still think three rounds gives him a better chance of point fighting his way to a decision since he holds the speed advantage. Hopefully I'm wrong but think Stephens will be swinging at air for most of the night and getting frustrated because of it.

Yeah, stephens needs to attack from angles and cut off the cage or throw his own eyepokes and knock his head off.

stephens has said a few times that he wants to kill the guy and if yair doesn’t die in the fight he’ll be disappointed. :lol:

I want to say he looked at Yair's family or the people with him during weigh-ins and told them "Your boy is gonna die tomorrow" :lol:

Mind blown right now literally

homie i met in summer 09 down the shore Is fighting on the card tonight.. Sean Brady

what a summer that was. He from north east philly so we went our own ways after the summer

his house was above my house used to kick it everyday

Woodson is trash. Bochniak was there to be KOed all night and dude wanted to move away and do jazz hands all night. Chasing that knee KO instead of trying anything else.

This MMA javale McGhee dude tall as **** for a featherweight man :lol: :lol:. Don't even remember zabit looking like that when he fought Bochniak and he 6ft+ himself

Back
Top Bottom