The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

tbh that was the one fight I was looking forward to. Max/Alex immediate rematch, I'm rarely in favor of immediate rematches and while Max deserves it it's not a hyped fight for me

Aldo Yan is like... good cool fight but again not super hyped for it

The women's fights.. just no

I am looking forward to Volkan although like I stated previously he's fighting a no name who seems to have a good record. Dangerous fight for him

Yo if they really paid Jorge and flew him out on a weeks notice this card would be beyond hype imo
If UFC despises him, they should do it. Give in to his demands because his hype is at it's highest. After Usman folds him, we won't hear about him again.

I cant believe they would let it fall apart but I also dont see them letting Jorge win...

Colby bout to get the rematch at a time like this?

I will be amazed if they really do save this fight

Would gladly pay to see Colby run it back too, thought the first fight was great

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh the irony. This dumb *** went on Rogans show to brag about how he wasn’t taking this seriously and how if he got it he would be fine because he’s young

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh the irony. This dumb *** went on Rogans show to brag about how he wasn’t taking this seriously and how if he got it he would be fine because he’s young

him, joe, and callen been ****ting on people wearing masks and downplaying covid for months all because they can't perform their ****ty comedy. :lol:

Mostly I’d just want Jorge to get a big pay day

Also if Burns is allowed to fight in 2-3 weeks just hold the fight til then. Wasting an usman and unprepared Jorge matchup for the sake of this card isn’t worth it at all

Has anyone been following Jorge during this time to know if he’s been training, etc?

Usman said he was ready when he talked to Okamoto a month or so ago. And he’s obviously been training for Burns.

Usman isnt someone to fight on last minute. Your cardio has to be A1, and TDD A1.

Either Jorge is seriously potentially taking this fight or his manager is doing a great troll job with his IG story

Either Jorge is seriously potentially taking this fight or his manager is doing a great troll job with his IG story
Money issues aside I dont see this fight possibly getting made with test protocols required for this event. Dont get me wrong this was the fight we wanted all along.

Lmao I just went and peeped look like he’s getting that express covid test

can’t tell if he got a gut but good luck cutting and make the most of it brah

Back
Top Bottom