The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I thought you were a MAGA dude like aepps20 aepps20
Rusty became a conservative after I unleashed these hands.

90A1BAF9-DD8D-4F40-AE6D-395F08726E84.gif

I feel like with the overwhelming majority of Brazilian fighters being serious Christians, it is no surprise most of them support Bolsonaro and Trump.

Damn Aldo rock this dude :sick: :smh:

All my favorite fighters turning out to be far right-wing ****heads. BJ, now Aldo.

I am scared to look into Shogun's and GSP's political views.
The bulk of the mma fanbase has always been comprised of poorly educated, conservative nincompoops.

Fighters ands fans alike.

…it is known.

Sports in general are built on a foundation of very simple-minded thinking.

How to get this ball from A to Z without being stopped.

How to kick someone’s *** before they kick yours.

People who think simplistically, for whatever reason, tend to be drawn to that. Doesn’t mean everyone who plays or likes sports is conservative or simpleminded…but it certainly explains the mentality of a lot people who are obsessed with them.

Then you’ve got cage fighting…the ultimate form of organized violence.

…what kind of people do you think are generally drawn to that?

Last edited:
You’re right. But just pointing out how there wasn’t any sensitivity on ESPN’s behalf.

As far as his behavior, he’s had numerous issues off the field. So agreed. Dana, besides scum bag behavior, has not engaged in the level of duckery Bauer did.
Can anyone watch that video and honestly say they think that’s the first time Dana White has ever popped his wife?

No way to say for sure.

…but it’s highly unlikely.

He said the same bs about bringing the belt back to America for TJ/AlJo.

:/

Are the fried chicken and water melon insults next?

Last edited:
Uncertain

Umar is also fighting this Saturday

I found it weird that khabib wasn’t cornering usman when he won the title, maybe it makes more sense now

I kinda understand not cornering umar this weekend since he’s still coming up, but islam fighting for p4p #1. Figured khabib would want to be there

How much is Khabib stepping away going to impact the fight with Volkanovski?

A good corner can play a huge part.

I’m not sure. I’m sure Khabib has given advice and a possible game plan to his child hood friend. But is he going to be present during camp? Probably not.

I’m just curious if this is 100% no longer interested in pursuing income from MMA, eg fighting, coaching, and his league? He signed Kevin Lee and Rashad to contracts. And he probably had up and comers from Dagestan as well.

Back
Top Bottom