The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

James Krause disappeared like Diddy. We never got an update regarding it.

That was probably the first time I saw the pitfalls of sports gambling. Now we got that guy in the NBA and Ohtani.

Meanwhile Rose jettisoned the guy who got her to the title.

That Jontay Porter story was wild. Didn't even know MPJ had a brother until this past weekend :lol:.

Gambling regulations does help though. They track these shady moves in lines quick. Can't imagine how many things were popping off unnoticed before we had DK/FD and sports betting regulations.

Dude isn’t even a champ. But they definitely should have him either raise the profile of Usman or make McKee into the Star he’s supposed to be.

I thought AJ’s performance against Pitbull was incredible and throughout that Grand Prix. Post Grand Prix…he hasn’t been as exciting.

But where is James Krause?

Is he “hanging” with that one Boeing guy? No one in the media covering this?
Probably chillin on an island with his offshore bookie.

In all seriousness there just hasn't been anything reported about it. It was a fed investigation and not local police so doubt they would give any info out if theyre still looking for things/someone.

Man's already blackballed from the sport. If there was nothing major that came out I'm guessing he talked and gave/still giving whatever info they want. Man's most likely going stay off the radar and live however he has to now.

It’s funny we were talking about it and the same conversation occurred on the MMA Draw podcast (with two former Bloody Elbow reporters including Stephie Hayne sp).

Probably chillin on an island with his offshore bookie.

In all seriousness there just hasn't been anything reported about it. It was a fed investigation and not local police so doubt they would give any info out if theyre still looking for things/someone.

Man's already blackballed from the sport. If there was nothing major that came out I'm guessing he talked and gave/still giving whatever info they want. Man's most likely going stay off the radar and live however he has to now.
So are his fighters banned from the ufc?

Give props that they hitched their cart on Old Honda…

That was a great decision and obviously opened the door for all the females that followed. I think in this Anti Conor atmosphere, they have intentionally tried to not make stars (I’m surprised no one sued them for that and their lack of promotion).

I’d say Julianna, Valentina and Rose are probably the biggest female names.

Gina wasn’t good. And I low key wished that Gina/Ronda would’ve been the main event that was going to blow our minds for 300.

Back
Top Bottom