The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Sorry Belal but nobody wants that fight! Belal is the new Fitch of the division. He likely has to go on some crazy run to get a shot and even then the UFC brass would still weigh their options.

I could see Chimaev just waiting for the winner of Usman/Burns. No reason for him to take that Belal fight.

Also, I ended up watching the presser last night and it was actually pretty entertaining. Strickland is nuts but he did seem to be getting in Izzy's head. Max with the fur coat lol but he's definitely a crowd favorite, Max was sounding really cocky there, can't wait for that fight.

Definitely one of the better presser's in some time. I couldn't even get half way through the Masvidal/Colby or Moreno/Figgy ones.

Man…going to a UFC is on my bucket list. Tried to get a buddy to go to the Anaheim card. He’d gone to one before and wasn’t interested because the usual attendance issue if you’re not up front vs watching from home.

Only live UFC I've been to is 129 in Toronto. Decent seats, crazy card. But I remember being shocked that there is no "sound" or anything during the fights. It's like crickets if the fight is not action every 10 seconds. They must have filler sound for the broadcast.

Only live UFC I've been to is 129 in Toronto. Decent seats, crazy card. But I remember being shocked that there is no "sound" or anything during the fights. It's like crickets if the fight is not action every 10 seconds. They must have filler sound for the broadcast.
Still want the experience. I done all the major sports except this.

That would be a lil wack it being quiet besides the crowd, the announcers, etc.
Sorry Belal but nobody wants that fight! Belal is the new Fitch of the division. He likely has to go on some crazy run to get a shot and even then the UFC brass would still weigh their options.

I could see Chimaev just waiting for the winner of Usman/Burns. No reason for him to take that Belal fight.
So should Chimaev fight the winner of Usman/Edwards?

Pretty sure the word is Chimaev vs. Belal in October. Chimaev is a must have on that Dubai card to them.

F8DE3E6D-0A7D-499E-88D3-1F51CF41C92F.jpeg

So should Chimaev fight the winner of Usman/Edwards?
Imo yea he deserves to wait, why potentially jeopardize that fight by going against Belal who will only be able to lay and pray vs a guy like Chimaev, I'd still favor Chimaev don't get me wrong but just have no desire to see him fight Belal.

Guess they couldn’t put the Strickland/Adesanya back and forth. And where’s Danah?

Max definitely got zingers.

Drake has a million on Israel, we'll see whether he can break the Drake curse.

Max seems exceptionally pumped up for the fight hopefully it doesn't get to him during the fight.

Meanwhile Tony doing Tony things. :lol:

Only live UFC I went to was Faber vs Aldo in Sacramento..

Faber got his leg turned into a bruised watermelon that fight :smh: in his home town

But the energy and crowd was insane when California Love played on his walkout :pimp:

I went to Jones vs Gustavsson 2 and it was oddly quiet to the point where I think seeing it on TV can actually be better with commentary and being close to the action. I think it’d be different if I was near the fighter entrance but I was lower level 20 rows back or so and it was really mellow.

Du Plessis against any effective counter striker will end with Du Plessis waking up in the shadow realm.

Garry looked real average for being ”the future.”

Back
Top Bottom