The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Dana Dollars makes the matchups that make sense.

Can’t front on UFC matchmaking besides missing some of the talent in some of the other feds like DJ, AJ McKee, Pitbull, Kayla Harrison, Cyborg, etc. But generally the best fight the best. And if you get to the top, it’s tough to avoid difficult matchups which is a complaint levied against the UFC for Tony, RDA, Cowboy, etc matchups as of late.

What matchup everyone most looking forward to tomorrow?
It’s def the main event. It’s the best fight you could make in mma

I feel like that was a given so the other one is yan vs sugar. Gotta see how real sugar is

If you want great technical matchups without the fanfare then it’s Belal vs Brady and beniel vs gamrot

Of course you also have the future 125 champ Mokaev fighting at 7:30 am pacific time. I’ll be awake 100% for that

Main event has been the best fight they could've made all year for me. So many ways this can go. Been leaning Islam for a while but, man Charles just seems so damn locked in this week.

Gamrot/Dariush will be a banger too. Hoping my guy Gamrot gets closer to a big fight and title shot soon.

Aljo living in heel territory. The cheating accusations, hanging out with Tate, and the smack on the stage. Hope he’s focused for tomorrow.

The Fight Night on Dec 3 is one of the better FN's in some time. Not so much title contention wise but many fun fights with names and guys that bring it. That Barbarena-RDA bout should be a banger. The MJ-Diakiese scrap is also a very intriguing matchup.

Dana said Jones not fighting in December. I’m convinced he’s never coming back at this point. Hoping they still have 1/2 big fights to add to that card, especially since Bo fell off.

Lol @ aljo thinking that suit look good :rofl:
My man went full super villain with the chain, grills, suit and cheating accusations.

I pray we don’t get the TJ that silenced Cody Garbrandt or styled on Renan Barao. He’s gotta pray and hope it’s the washed but plucky one that fought Sandhagen.

Totally forgot the card starts at 1pm CST I believe. Double check, so you don't miss out, it's an early one.

Back
Top Bottom