The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- ON NOW- Holloway v Kattar on ABC

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Aside from the leg kick and the punch I forgot he threw in the third, Jon controlled the fight from the 3rd round forward

mr z

Supporter
Joined Aug 10, 2013
I wouldn’t have been mad if they gave it to Reyes. Was fully expecting a split decision for Jones though....Unaminous decision....no way...he did deserve the win though.

Joined Sep 20, 2007
Aside from the leg kick and the punch I forgot he threw in the third, Jon controlled the fight from the 3rd round forward
This.

Neither fighter landed much of significance 3R and on, Jones with the insurance takedowns saved his W.

Forward control + takedowns + no other action.. what else can the judges go off?

Joined Jul 18, 2012
Reyes lost to Oezdemir too. Them giving him that win was a joke.

The right guy won the fight. Commentating was insanely bias tonight.

mr z

Supporter
Joined Aug 10, 2013
This.

Neither fighter landed much of significance 3R and on, Jones with the insurance takedowns saved his W.

Forward control + takedowns + no other action.. what else can the judges go off?
I agree with all of this but....UD?
I’m a firm believer of the fact that you gotta BEAT the champ though.

Joined Jun 18, 2006
Jones looking human once again. Izzy might actually get him if he can stop the takedown.

But Jones lost that one man, I had it 3-2 Reyes.

Joined Aug 6, 2012
Reyes lost to Oezdemir too. Them giving him that win was a joke.

The right guy won the fight. Commentating was insanely bias tonight.
All you gotta do is surprise the champ a lil and the sides turn. Reyes came with it tho. Either Jones is approaching washed status or he didn’t take him serious like he said. He has to stop being so passive in the early rounds because he thinks he can out last the other fighter

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now