The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

WATERY DUNE HAIR?!!!?
Great to see my mans Max back, but hey refs and coaches when are we going to be proactive in combat sports???? Enough of this heart narrative, it’s better to live to fight another day. Coaches need to be throwing those towels more often and refs gotta be looking out for fighters too. That fight should’ve been stopped at the 4th. It was hard to watch a pummeling that was unnecessarily prolonged.
The culture of MMA won't change until someone dies like in Boxing

Until then it's the honorable thing to do to go out on your shield

Every fighter should read that piece on Spencer Fisher

Dana claiming there's no interest on either side of Khabib nor GSP to fight each other

Eh, I won't stop believing until it doesn't happen for 2 years

Kattar ate 447 strikes? What sucks is UFC is gonna offer him a fight in 3 months and if he doesn’t take it his contract is extended. They need a fighters union so bad.
2F1D324A-2586-4948-A73C-E9B64AE0D087.jpeg

Holy ****, look at how much bigger he looks than Felder

Dana says Max isn't big enough to fight at 55. Idk about that
Tbf the one fight we saw him at 155 he did look too small. His power wasn’t nearly as effective. I would like to see him build his body up and slowly move up to 155 but only after he’s won his belt back

Definitely. Max needs time to properly make that transition but at the same time Dustin was getting battered. Dustin was just the bigger more powerful guy so he outlasted him

Back
Top Bottom