The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Thought Sandhagen edged it out but got no problem with the TJ decision. Feel bad for Corey but he still got future champion written all over him.

Give me any combination of Sandhagen/Yan/Font

Ariel left ESPN when the contract ended and he aired some grievances about his time there, more like whining.

He's gonna be doing stuff for a few media outlets.
Ariel wasn’t whining. Dana has been vindictive and trying to affect the way this man puts food on the table. I’m not sure if it’s a first amendment issue or Ariel dropping Woj Bombs on fight announcements. Dana is one of the reason I look it as entertainment and not a sport.

As far as the main event. I agree with a lot of you. It was a close fight. Sandhagen is crisp on his feet. Able to piece someone up. TJ had pressure the whole fight, had a few take downs and took advantage of the clinch. Eye injury and knee not withstanding. Hopefully the knee doesn’t have a major injury.

I’d love to see him fight Yan for the interim.

Thought Corey landed more significant strikes in the fifth while TJ had the control time. That's rough.

Bantamweight is on fire right now. Slide TJ in and take Garbrant out. Everyone in the top 5 can beat each other on any given night.

The whining part i felt from Ariel was from him saying they were not promoting him enough, he's a presenter not some athlete.

Thought Corey landed more significant strikes in the fifth while TJ had the control time. That's rough.

Bantamweight is on fire right now. Slide TJ in and take Garbrant out. Everyone in the top 5 can beat each other on any given night.
Agreed on both. TJ seemed to control the pace/cage in the 5th but even then it was still close by 10 point must

Damn I thought that 4th was a clear Corey round. I need to watch this **** again.

Think this is FOTY so far

Had it tied going into the fifth but couldn’t decide who edged that round so not mad with a decision either way. Not a TJ fan but he looked good after a long layoff and is still going to be a tough fight for most of that division. Think Yan can spark him though.

I didn't see anyone even throw out the idea, but could the 2nd round be 10-8 Sandhagen? TJ got ****ed up pretty bad but in the moment I didn't think 10-8

Back
Top Bottom