The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Shahbazyan v Brunson- SAT 8/1 @6 PM on ESPN+

Joined Nov 25, 2012
tony vs khabib ain't no done deal until they both in the cage. wrap both of them with bubblewrap. conor just waiting for his opportunity for one of these guys to pull out.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
tony vs khabib ain't no done deal until they both in the cage. wrap both of them with bubblewrap. conor just waiting for his opportunity for one of these guys to pull out.
Even if one of them does pull out Conor ain't gettin that fight. Dude looks like hes comin back at 170 if anything. Mans looks bloated

Joined Jan 30, 2007
If I'm Dana and Conor I'm praying that Nate Diaz takes out Jorge Masdival, then I'm giving Nate Diaz the next shot at Kamaru Usman. And if Nate Diaz runs that gauntlet, Diaz/McGregor 3 for the 170 Crown.

Joined Jul 2, 2013
Yeah that masvidal/Colby beef still seem fake. In his last interview Colby said if anything went down at 241 Masvidal had his back watching his 6 cause he was a couple rows back. Now he saying he was jealous :lol::lol: .

Still wouldn't surprise me if Colby just went out on his own shtick talking all this **** lol.

Joined Nov 5, 2012
Conor really should fight the Cowboy/Gaethje winner. There's almost no buzz for it but these two can drum up a lot of attention once Thursday hits, if they can put on a show the winner could easily be in a good position to get the call. Contendership wise, it actually makes sense too

Joined Sep 12, 2014
Conor really should fight the Cowboy/Gaethje winner. There's almost no buzz for it but these two can drum up a lot of attention once Thursday hits, if they can put on a show the winner could easily be in a good position to get the call. Contendership wise, it actually makes sense too
Rather see Conor fight Dustin or Max at 155

Joined Mar 9, 2010
Anyone got a definition for 'rEaL cARdiO'?

Also, what criteria was used for Conor moving up two spots in P4P rankings???

Last edited:
Joined Oct 8, 2007
This is going to be one hell of a fight man.

I like both of these dude. I'm not rooting for anyone, just enjoy the fight.

But if I'm pressed, I would like to see Diaz come out victorious.
There are so many stories to make if either or fighter wins. Diaz wins, then that Connor rematch looks great. If Jorge wins, then Cobly would be the next fight or even Usman. It's like a total win win for the fans. I like rooting for Diaz but man, every time I hear Masvidal talk, I want to root for him too.

Joined Jun 15, 2013
There are so many stories to make if either or fighter wins. Diaz wins, then that Connor rematch looks great. If Jorge wins, then Cobly would be the next fight or even Usman. It's like a total win win for the fans. I like rooting for Diaz but man, every time I hear Masvidal talk, I want to root for him too.
That's why I'm just enjoying the fight. Not going to root, just see a war.

George said it beat, casual fans pay to see a brutal KO and/or a fight. They arent trying to see someone wrestle regardless of how good it is.

Joined Nov 5, 2012
I was torn in that lead in to Dustin vs Conor

I felt for diamond who got sucked in head first into head games :rofl:Conor was in peak trolling form, it was quite a performance imo

Go back and watch the embeddeds and pressers, Conor was nailing every line. That was also during the dc Jones build up :lol:

Joined Nov 5, 2012
Shots fired at woodley

“I think just it’s sad to see a guy like Diaz waste his best years,” St-Pierre told FanSided. “I think he could have been champion, especially when Woodley was there. Stylistically it would of been a nightmare for a guy like Tyron Woodley.”

“He’s one of the best fighters that I fought,” said St-Pierre. “Who knows, maybe his best years are to come.”

Joined Jan 30, 2007
He was real quiet when Woodley was champion calling him out looking for smoke

Wonder Boy a gate keeper now, you hate to see it

Joined Nov 25, 2012
conor just lives in the past lol. dude hasn't won a fight in like three years and always brings up past accomplishments.

mans is washed.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now