The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

The good thing is, I think Khabib has quite a bit of money now if he didn't before. There is no lure to fighting Conor at the moment so that negotiation tactic by Dana is rendered moot

I also think fans would do everything short of riot if Dana stalled Tony out

I feel that Khabib really does want Tony and won't sign an agreement with Conor. Hope that's correct

The good thing is, I think Khabib has quite a bit of money now if he didn't before. There is no lure to fighting Conor at the moment so that negotiation tactic by Dana is rendered moot

I also think fans would do everything short of riot if Dana stalled Tony out

I feel that Khabib really does want Tony and won't sign an agreement with Conor. Hope that's correct

Yeah I think you may be right, Khabib sounded like he wasn't ****in with a Conor rematch at all when I last heard him talking about it, could definitely see him forcing Dana's hand. Which is kinda crazy considering Conor is the easier matchup on paper, on top of the fact that the Conor fight will pay more. Gotta respect that move if he forces the Tony fight

Most of these beefs aren’t real. Bet they coming up with what to say together. Conor Khabib was the only legit beef.

Uncle dana making a BMF belt :pimp: 1/1

No one tripping off a conor fight no more, beating conor today doesn’t hold the consolation it did while he was on his run.

Dood is just another striker now.

Tony x Khabib a done deal, just gotta wait and see when khabib willing to fight. It’s gotta be before the year is over or they gonna do another interm belt. Khabib be taking long *** breaks + Ramadan between fights so, we shall see.

tony vs khabib ain't no done deal until they both in the cage. wrap both of them with bubblewrap. conor just waiting for his opportunity for one of these guys to pull out.

tony vs khabib ain't no done deal until they both in the cage. wrap both of them with bubblewrap. conor just waiting for his opportunity for one of these guys to pull out.

Even if one of them does pull out Conor ain't gettin that fight. Dude looks like hes comin back at 170 if anything. Mans looks bloated

If I'm Dana and Conor I'm praying that Nate Diaz takes out Jorge Masdival, then I'm giving Nate Diaz the next shot at Kamaru Usman. And if Nate Diaz runs that gauntlet, Diaz/McGregor 3 for the 170 Crown.

Yeah that masvidal/Colby beef still seem fake. In his last interview Colby said if anything went down at 241 Masvidal had his back watching his 6 cause he was a couple rows back. Now he saying he was jealous :lol::lol: .

Still wouldn't surprise me if Colby just went out on his own shtick talking all this **** lol.

Conor really should fight the Cowboy/Gaethje winner. There's almost no buzz for it but these two can drum up a lot of attention once Thursday hits, if they can put on a show the winner could easily be in a good position to get the call. Contendership wise, it actually makes sense too

Conor really should fight the Cowboy/Gaethje winner. There's almost no buzz for it but these two can drum up a lot of attention once Thursday hits, if they can put on a show the winner could easily be in a good position to get the call. Contendership wise, it actually makes sense too
Rather see Conor fight Dustin or Max at 155

upload_2019-9-10_12-29-9.jpeg

Anyone got a definition for 'rEaL cARdiO'?

Also, what criteria was used for Conor moving up two spots in P4P rankings???

Last edited:
This is going to be one hell of a fight man.

I like both of these dude. I'm not rooting for anyone, just enjoy the fight.

But if I'm pressed, I would like to see Diaz come out victorious.

There are so many stories to make if either or fighter wins. Diaz wins, then that Connor rematch looks great. If Jorge wins, then Cobly would be the next fight or even Usman. It's like a total win win for the fans. I like rooting for Diaz but man, every time I hear Masvidal talk, I want to root for him too.

There are so many stories to make if either or fighter wins. Diaz wins, then that Connor rematch looks great. If Jorge wins, then Cobly would be the next fight or even Usman. It's like a total win win for the fans. I like rooting for Diaz but man, every time I hear Masvidal talk, I want to root for him too.
That's why I'm just enjoying the fight. Not going to root, just see a war.

George said it beat, casual fans pay to see a brutal KO and/or a fight. They arent trying to see someone wrestle regardless of how good it is.

Back
Top Bottom