The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

I was torn in that lead in to Dustin vs Conor

I felt for diamond who got sucked in head first into head games :rofl:Conor was in peak trolling form, it was quite a performance imo

Go back and watch the embeddeds and pressers, Conor was nailing every line. That was also during the dc Jones build up :lol:

Shots fired at woodley

“I think just it’s sad to see a guy like Diaz waste his best years,” St-Pierre told FanSided. “I think he could have been champion, especially when Woodley was there. Stylistically it would of been a nightmare for a guy like Tyron Woodley.”

“He’s one of the best fighters that I fought,” said St-Pierre. “Who knows, maybe his best years are to come.”

He was real quiet when Woodley was champion calling him out looking for smoke

Wonder Boy a gate keeper now, you hate to see it

conor just lives in the past lol. dude hasn't won a fight in like three years and always brings up past accomplishments.

mans is washed.

“He’s my buddy,” Cerrone said. “I hung out with him in Vegas for International Fight Week, we just drank beer at the pool all weekend. He’s my friend, we trained a lot together. Obviously, we’ve grown apart training-wise, and he trains somewhere different..but it should be fun.”

The pair used to train together in New Mexico, and Cerrone once knocked Gaethje out in a sparring session before Gaethje made his professional debut.

Welp

“I wasn’t impressed at all,” Covington said of Nurmagomedov’s win over Poirier, who happens to be one of his training partners at American Top Team. “We all know Dustin can’t stuff a nosebleed and he also can’t stuff a Khabib takedown. I saw Dustin training the whole camp at American Top Team. He was getting taken down by high school-level wrestlers. His wrestling is just not there. Khabib, he’s beaten all these guys who can’t wrestle. If he fought a wrestler and a well-rounded fighter like myself, I would completely expose him and knock him out.

“So I wasn’t impressed by the sheep f**ker over the weekend,” Covington concluded.

At some point he will get it worse than werdum did him

At some point you can’t just say whatever you want without a consequence...

Would like to see Dustin not play along with it and snuff him at the gym.. but that wrestling ain’t no joke :smh::lol:

Khabib and crew might catch him outside :lol:. But I’m leaning towards Khabib won’t take him seriously at all.

This guy Colby is just trying to throw **** at the wall and see what sticks at this point.

PT Carroll explaining how far conor has fallen in Ireland’s eyes. From that night in Ireland against Brandao to now, just wow. He’s saying people are done with him

Ariel doubling down that the Jorge Colby beef is real on his pod today

Marc ramoldi reported that the altercation in Anaheim between them was real

Hmm

Colby been an attention ***** for sometime now but his latest material is wearing thin. Feel like he's going to have to either accept the Usman fight at his current contract or just sit on the shelf.

Also wouldn't be surprised if ATT is getting sick of him with the drama involving Masvidal and speaking down on teammates. Him talking ish about Dustin in the gym also seems taboo considering he previously talked about not revealing gym stories like that, especially with teammates.

Not sure what to think just yet but being in the same division can do that. Especially when both are jockeying for a title shot, it’s happened before

Bless Cowboy but he’d lose some health against khabib If khabib chose to go 3 or 4 rounds. And cowboy admitting making 155 is a problem doesn’t help things

“After I beat Gaethje, there’s nobody else (except Nurmagomedov),” Cerrone said during an interview at the UFC Vancouver open workouts (via MMA Junkie). “That’s it, there is no one in front of me. I do want to fight in December though. I’ll have to take a little 155 break go to 170, we’ll see.”

I'm also a big Cowboy fan but I think Gaethje's constant pressure and leg kicks eventually tire him out with Justin getting a TKO in say the 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom