The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

That fight doesn’t seem like a great move for Paulie. He’s already feather fisted and prone to breaking his hands, and he’s been inactive. Artem is not close to his level of technical striking but he’s still an active fighter and he’s tough, I doubt Paulie can get a KO. Plus Paulie has been talking too crazy in the lead up.

But maybe Paulie just uses his footwork and dances to a decision victory

I dunno man, Paulie can’t bust a grape with boxing gloves on. But yeah who knows, maybe it’ll be a different thing bare knuckled

W6GC_l3N.jpg:large

Bae is fighting on the Bellator card tonight

Overrated no, but overhyped, maybe. The match making has been stupid putting him up against these experienced fighters. He should have been given a slower track

Edwards in a #1 contender fight?

His biggest wins are Gunnar and a Cowboy who was maybe above average at 170. Cowboy WAS actually on a 4 fight win streak at WW before Jorge starched him and he then lost to Lawler, Till and Leon.

He’s on a nice streak. But nah :lol:

That RDA fight is the perfect fight for him IMO.

It’s Edwards first fight against a Top5 fighter. Masvidal been fighting Top5 guys to a stalemate for years. Till. Split with Maia. Wonderboy, a 2x title challenger, outpointed him for sure but I remember it being a pretty boring uneventful fight though I could be wrong. Cowboy might’ve even been Top5 at the time.

Fast tracking these guys really doesn’t do them any good IMO.

EDIT: I didn’t see that boxer15 basically said this verbatim already :lol:

I would argue it’s Askren who is the more questionable competitor in the #1 contender fight based on what he’s done in the UFC.
Think Masvidal already said on Ariel’s show if he beats Askren he gets a title shot next. It’s in his contract.

Pico take a year off or so and get your **** together. He fell in love with his hands last fight and this fight fell in love with takedowns :lol::stoneface: Jackson's gameplan was ****. It started good but why wouldn't you mix in some striking :lol:

Pico take a year off or so and get your **** together. He fell in love with his hands last fight and this fight fell in love with takedowns :lol::stoneface: Jackson's gameplan was ****. It started good but why wouldn't you mix in some striking :lol:

thinking too much, some guys just dont have that natural feel and flow.

he was on his GSP, tryna do the khabib leg cross and mount but he just didnt have the physical strength. borics wrist control was great jus biding his time and kablammm caught him with the runner

Pico def needs a year off and to go back to the drawing board

Pico doesn't have that crushing wrestling, at least not yet, he wasn't even really advancing positions for ground and pound or subs. I liked how he tried to use takedowns but why spam them. I know he has power in his hands it's a shame if his career has already stalled out. Put him against a less experienced fighter if or whenever he returns

maybe the plan was to gas borics and then strike with him when hes less explosive, that makes practical sense I guess but obv didnt work out

Yea ive just never seen "it" with Pico, not a fan. good luck to him or whatever though hah

Edit: I would also like to see Danis unconscious tonight

Back
Top Bottom