The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

For those of you that follow kickboxing, had a cool moment today rolling up to pick my son up from class to see him hanging out with Ajarn Phil Nurse and 7 time Muay Thai World Champion Dany Bill, who was visiting with Phil for the day.

Well that’s about the only type of opponent BJ should be licensed to fight right about now. I hope he calls it quits after that.
If we're keeping it a buck, Baby Jay should have hung 'em up after the Rory Mac beating he caught on the Bendo vs. Nate card back in '12. Fam, his last W was 2010, when B.J. knocked out Matt Hughes. Even Ryan Hall got a submission victory to his name on "Prodigy."

If we're keeping it a buck, Baby Jay should have hung 'em up after the Rory Mac beating he caught on the Bendo vs. Nate card back in '12. Fam, his last W was 2010, when B.J. knocked out Matt Hughes. Even Ryan Hall got a submission victory to his name on "Prodigy."
What are your predictions for this weekend's UFC card?

What are your predictions for this weekend's UFC card?
I've been on Beneil Dariush for weeks. He's going to comfortably decision if not submit Drew Dober. I think Timmy Boetsch is gonna try his best to KO Akhmedov early but end up getting himself submitted. Akhmedov really likes the guillotine choke.

If "Cigano" fights smart, he coasts to a decision victory over "Black Beast." Of course Lewis always has that one-punch KO power to be wary of. The Cain wars took a lot out of JDS for sure, in terms of his chin and overall durability at HW.

Millender and "Capoeira" are both on long win streaks. Seeing this bout end in a decision, unless "Capoeira" throws something crazy early to finish Millender. Either way, I think Millender takes the L.

champ and cash byke? :pimp:

I've flipped on Askren plenty of times :lol: first I didn't like him, then I found him hilarious and now that he's in the UFC it's back to thinking his act is a bit dry. He's like Chael but less funny

Colby vs Usman going to be even more racial than I thought Colby vs Woodley would have been. Colby already saying things like "the UFC didn't want Usman to get deported" and **** like that :smh:

Woodley asking for that immediate rematch :ohwell: Dana lost his number already

champ and cash byke? :pimp:

Woodley asking for that immediate rematch :ohwell: Dana lost his number already
My man. We outchea, bruv.

T-Wood gonna have to beat RDA, Ponzinibbio, loser of Colby vs. "Naija Nightmare," Till again and "Wonderboy" again to even sniff a title shot with Dana. Which makes it more curious and perplexing his performance against Usman was so nonchalant and anemic. Man's knew the implications of losing that belt. Without being WW king, a lot of his leverage is gone in relation to the UFC brass.

Woodley should just go to 185. Stop killing yourself to make weight and Dana never gonna give him another shot. Idk what to think of main event tonight. JDS chin and how is it these days? He still has good foot/hand speed imo. Wonder if he’s gonna try and take Lewis down? I’m gonna take Lewis tonight. Has to catch him against the cage with something.

Woodley should just go to 185. Stop killing yourself to make weight and Dana never gonna give him another shot. Idk what to think of main event tonight. JDS chin and how is it these days? He still has good foot/hand speed imo. Wonder if he’s gonna try and take Lewis down? I’m gonna take Lewis tonight. Has to catch him against the cage with something.
Wouldn't mind seeing that TBH. T-Wood got a W over Gastelum already, who has fared extremely well at MW.

I went back and forth about "Cigano" vs. "Black Beast" the same way you did. Junior's chin has definitely eroded from the two Cain wars, plus Stipe fight. But JDS can easily still box and move from the outside to a comfortable decision. Lewis's cardio is suspect, as we've seen. He's always looking to land the one haymaker, instead of stringing together combos the way "Cigano" can. The blueprint to victory is similar to the first Miocic fight. Negate the opponent's power with constant movement and intelligence. Stay on the outside and circle. Land a two-punch, three-punch combo and get out the pocket. The other advantage is Junior doesn't have to worry about the takedown like he did with Stipe.

I've got JDS by shutout decision, or maybe dropping one early round to "Black Beast."

I think a lot of ppl reading the twood situation incorrectly. 37 years old.. he ain't worried about being the champ again. A big bag fight and ride off to the sunset would prolly be option a) for him at this point. One foot out the door for sure

I think a lot of ppl reading the twood situation incorrectly. 37 years old.. he ain't worried about being the champ again. A big bag fight and ride off to the sunset would prolly be option a) for him at this point. One foot out the door for sure
He's set, he can make money in all different ways. But he himself seems very invested in getting another title shot. He was on Ariel's show making a case for it

Back
Top Bottom