The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

about time someone didn't let that fat **** off the hook and finished him :lol:

Francis two fight win streak on finishes against solid comp
JDS three fight win streak two straight finishes against solid comp

It's arguable that they both passed the inactive Stipe in line

JDS gotta go thru Francis first.
"Cigano" can win that fight, especially if it's a main event. JDS showed he's smart enough and good enough with his movement and boxing in the first Stipe fight. Stick and move. Plus Junior got a hell of a chin, despite being eroded by Cain and Miocic. It's "Cigano's" last stand and run at the HW strap. Francis will tire over five rounds if JDS can avoid getting knocked out. Obviously easier said than done. Ngannou isn't a wrestling threat either, like Cain and Stipe were back in the day.

Man, I wanted JDS to fight Francis (instead of Cain).

Might as well make the fight since we don’t know what the hell is going on with DC/Brock or whatever.

JDS gets another title shot. Or Francis (with the nice rebound by beating Blaydes and two legends).

There’s also a Lewis/Francis rematch (and hope Francis kills him this time).

Real solid Fight Night card, with JDS on this current streak I could see them matching him up with Ngannou. That fight could be fireworks.

Just hope DC gets the Brock fight soon, fights Jones once more this time at HW or just vacates the belt by this summer.

Locked in Dariush a week early and came through. Got Dominick Reyes knocking out Volkan within the first two rounds on the Till vs. Masvidal card in UK.

Edit:
Got at -260.

Feel like it’s been forever since Masvidal fight. Have to take Till in next weekend matchup. Have to see if Till has any issues making weight or if he’s all good now. Still looks huge for division. Same for woodley imo just woodley always been good w his cuts. Who’s stipe gonna fight next?? DC gonna fight again soon?? Brock doesn’t want any

Screenshot_20190311-163712_Twitter.jpg

Does Danis have a milli cash?? I don’t think so, although he does make 100k per fight

Last edited:
Dilllon Danis blowing smoke as usual. He knows this time Askren won't check him like Khabib and this fight will never happen.

Back
Top Bottom