The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Conor making too much money off Proper Twelve, he ain’t never gonna recapture that drive to be a competitive fighter again :smh:

Conor making too much money off Proper Twelve, he ain’t never gonna recapture that drive to be a competitive fighter again :smh:
Yea guy been living the high life for a couple years now. Still hoping he fights at least 2-3 more times in next couple years. There are so many fun fights left, Max rematch, Diaz 3, Cowboy, etc.

Yea guy been living the high life for a couple years now. Still hoping he fights at least 2-3 more times in next couple years. There are so many fun fights left, Max rematch, Diaz 3, Cowboy, etc.
I agree, Conors best days are behind him.

The apex performancewise was probably winning the 155 belt vs. Alvarez

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/03/ufc-matt-hughes-alleged-assault-teenage-nephew-lawsuit-over-tractor
This fool matt hughes. his own twin brother is suing him. Plus he had a physical altercation with his teenage nephew. Says they’re lying because they want to cut him out of their lives because he’s a burden to them since his brain injury. he was a douche before the injury.
Sounds like now he has a built in excuse to be the raging alcoholic maniac hes always been?

I thought since masvidal’s hairline was getting bad he’d shave his head but he went the opposite way and grew it long nic cage style.

As he was in America doing probation work and promoting I dont think he had the Irish goons running with him. Largely had his family with him. Maybe a liscenced security gaurd or two.

Why he don’t have goons to stomp people’s phones out?

Why roll with an entourage if they can’t do **** for you?

Crazy thing to me is he's smart enough to know better.

When Jones had the Smash n' Go with the pregnant girl, one of the first things he [Conor] said was that Jones needed a driver and that with his stature there's not many reasons for him to be driving to and from clubs and what not.

Same can be applied here, let those guys be the thugs and keep yourself out of these situations.

What is Tony doing!?!?! Sounds like mans might be having an episode... or his wife is playing games with his seed. Either way he needs to find a way to get it together, quick.

Back
Top Bottom