The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

Tony sounds schizophrenic. And I’m being serious.
Bro, reading all of that is frightening. Taking his son and jumping fences and ****. Jumping out of the car on the freeway. Tearing up the house, thinking his wife a witch

At first I was skeptical about the wife tbh, but you can't even make **** like that up

He might be bipolar. I knew a guy that was normal but just a bit cooky but it was funny. One day he decided to run his car into a parked car until he totalled it because "he didn't like the color".... then he went on an F'ed up facebook wall post spree. Got diagnosed with bipolar. Ferguson might be in a manic state

Man that Tony **** is a blower :smh:. At least he hasn't hurt anybody yet (at least from what I'm reading). Hopefully he gets the help he needs. Getting punched in the head might not be the career move for him moving forward though

Eddie Bravo got Tony gone mad

first thing i was thinking. these guys must be tripping hard
in all seriousness, i have a relative that was bi-polar/manic depressive and when he was off the meds or drinking he was a totally different person. dude was talking like he was invincible and tried to pick a fight with a random stranger and it took a few people to hold him back

Chris benoit, eddie guerrero come to mind......

TBI is a serious side effect of any combat sport, hope dood gets the help he needs.

FIghting is one hell of a way to earn a living man

Now it all makes sense why “Diamond” is fighting Max instead of Tony. “El Cucuy” needs help and I hope he gets it. This way beyond fighting. I don’t even care if we never see Ferguson fight Khabib. Just get your mind right, Tony.

Y’all think Tony already got the CTE?
Someone in the NFL thread brought up CTE in the Tyreek Hill Situation..Im skeptical to go straight to CTE, But im not ruling it out..I just watched the Junior Seau 30 for 30 too :smh..Hope he gets help especially since he has kids and a wife to take care of

Terry Etim is only 33 but looked much more aged than that just now, Barboza really took his soul. Good to see him coaching as I also just read an article saying he threw himself into oncoming traffic in 2017

JS112552113.jpg

Someone in the NFL thread brought up CTE in the Tyreek Hill Situation..Im skeptical to go straight to CTE, But im not ruling it out..I just watched the Junior Seau 30 for 30 too :smh..Hope he gets help especially since he has kids and a wife to take care of

Sadly junior already took his own life a few years ago

Edit: oops you meant tony. My bad

With no commercials, Firas had to jump straight from coaching Duffy to now Arnold Allen

Good to see diakiese get the W after 3 straight losses. hate it had to be at the expense of Duffy who looked lethargic and no pop on anything

Hardy was wildin trying to interview him after the man was sobbing and obviously didn’t want to talk :lol:

Fight was nuts. Roberts fought off two straight arm triangles and reversed them. Silva being 36 already is wild I never heard of him at all, this was the first fight in 4 years (which was a win against Leon Edwards). Only loss is a DQ for an illegal elbow in his first fight in 2007

Don't know if Roberts actually verbally tapped but that was a ****ty way to end that one

Without looking at stats, I don't know how Reyes got the decision

Felt like he looked a little out of rhythm all fight. I'd give him a round but yeah

Whether gunny wins or not he’s just too small for the division especially with not having power. Edwards looks so much bigger in the clinch

Feel like he’d get murked by the top of the division

Back
Top Bottom