The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Seriously what was going on there.. this is your fighters last fight and you're not right by his side?
Because they knew he threw the fight. I got mix emotions for Rumble about now

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I mean this guy Rumble said he told his friends and family not to come to the fight? Just doesn't seem like he planned on going out with a win, very weird

Seriously what was going on there.. this is your fighters last fight and you're not right by his side?
Because they knew he threw the fight. I got mix emotions for Rumble about now

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the case. I mean this guy Rumble said he told his friends and family not to come to the fight? Just doesn't seem like he planned on going out with a win, very weird

he really told his friends and fam not to come? made up his mind that he was going to quit way beforehand and just cashed out in the "safest" way.
at least miesha went down swinging even though she knew it during the fight

They really trying to sell this Manuwa/DC fight?
The division is a joke 
laugh.gif

Bones did say he may want a tune up fight before DC

Still, Glover/Gus seems to be the #1 contender match

So what was the point of fighting and for a belt at that if you been planning on retirement this whole time to pursue other endeavors? Basically just wasting everyones time.

He can plan to throw the fight but what if he landed that one punch or DC couldn't continue due to his broken nose and now Rumble becomes the Champ? Then what would he have said? This card was just a mess

Rumble right now still saying he might come back if his other venture doesn't work out
has he mentioned what he's doing?
if he is financially secure, might as well hang it up and dont look back. probably was getting paid hella low early in his career

Last edited:
has he mentioned what he's doing?
if he is financially secure, might as well hang it up and dont look back. probably was getting paid hella low early in his career
He wouldn't spill the beans. He just said "I can always return to fighting if this doesn't work out, I hope I'd be accepted with open arms"

Dana said Rumble told him "it was massive"

Hmm

Just heard that DC won by rear naked choked.. Also heard that Rumble retired.. And that he was trying to out wrestle DC.. :smh:

Last edited:
Yo what's good with everyone on youtube saying rumble is gonna do pron [emoji]128514[/emoji], all i see is posts ablut kendra lust and rumble. Sad fo see my fav fighter after rashad evans go out like that but he's gotfa do what he has to do to be a happy guy. Just wish he didnt throw the fight

He better be a coach or something off field
Leaving one sport where you get head punched to another where collisions occur

Too old to be starting up football
Unless he is just cashing out with a quick paycheck attending training camp

Last edited:
Luke Rockhold said the UFC offered him the Spider fight. Spider's camp said they looking at other options, Luke isn't one of them.

Back
Top Bottom