The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC on NOW: Black Beast

Think Whittaker gets it done against Bisping. Would have picked Bisping over Romero though. 

Crazy that these young guys like Whittaker and Jorge are getting shine and skyrocketing to the top of their divisons.

happy for robert.. dude showed a ton of heart and octagon intelligence. I also think he gets its done against bisping.  I wanna see bisping fight both romero and rockhold before he hangs it up, just for the buildup lol

Pray MMA gods let us see a full card at 214

sidenote--- whittakers wife is 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Bisping wants no parts of Yoel and I'm pretty sure he'd rather keep his W against Luke, lightning don't strike twice

Last edited:
Where the **** is Luke?

And what's good with Gegard?

In Michael Bisping's words "Luke, is being a *****!"

And Gegard's contact lapsed. I'm assuming UFC and Viacom in a bidding war.

Bisping wants no parts of Yoel and I'm pretty sure he'd rather keep his W against Luke, lightning don't strike twice

Didn't Bisping say Romero would gas in a five-round fight. Mike has cardio for days and just like with Rockhold, he can surprise you.

Not taking anything away from Romero's wrestling and athleticism.

Last edited:
Knew my dude Whittaker would get that W.

nunes delaying losing her belt SMH. It would've been cool if joanna was able to be the replacement. Good fighting spirit by her.

Got back from Vegas last night and we bumped into a bunch of fighters while out around town.

We bumped into Michael Johnson Wednesday night in the lobby of the Cosmo. Dude is a lot smaller than I thought he'd be, but he was in the middle of his weight cut. Friday night our lyft driver had just dropped off Michael Johnson's family at the Cosmo before we caught a ride, apparently MJ puts his girl and fam up in the Cosmo for his fights. While the UFC puts him up in a different hotel. Driver said they were all arguing and yelling at each other the whole ride. Apparently he was either out partying or had girls partying in his room the night before the fight.

Back
Top Bottom