The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

I hate this, why an immediate rematch? She got 1st rd KO fair and square. And then if Joanna wins trilogy. So annoying.

carla esparza has been winning and beat Rose before but she’s avoiding the titleshot talk. This new Rose could ko her before she gets a takedown. jessica andrade was beasting in her last fight.

can't wait. gonna need to get tickets for this one.
let's pray no one back outs and we're going to have an amazing fight. don't know whats gonna happen with conor though. i think they're going to strip him and when he wants to return he'll back the first crack at the belt again.

Dana White was on Boston radio today. Dude really couldn't remember Edson Barboza's name. :lol:

He just kept saying "this Brazilian" when talking about Khabib's last fight.

Apparently Dustin vs Gaetje will take place in March

The matchmaking here is quite poor

Dustin should be fighting Eddie, you make Eddie accept that fight lol. If not then Dustin should be fighting someone coming off a win

I mean there’s no one else left for Dustin. You’d have to think Alvarez is waiting for the winner of Khabib/Tony.

If Dustin wins, I can see Dana being petty and leapfrogging him over Alvarez for a title shot

Yeah actually there isn't anyone left coming off a win except Eddie. Therefore I hope Eddie is left out in the cold, Diamond has basically been begging for the rematch

Eddie doesn't deserve ****

ufc is such a mess. guys getting suspended, injured, last minute changes to cards, belts/titles holds zero value, etc. and you got the biggest name in the sport pretty much holding out :lol:

Just caught up on the embedded and I am pumped for this card.

I like Stipe, seems just like a regular chill dude but Francis is going to sleep him.

Let’s see if he’ll move up in weight now or do the same bad weight cut for next fight.

ufc needs to implement a rule where if fail to make weight for a fight, you should be forced to move up. especially, if you had to be admitted to the hospital as a result of the cut

Back
Top Bottom