The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 301 in Brazil- Pantoja/Aldo etc. SAT 5/4

Stretch the truth much? I made a statement. You said I didn't know what I was talking about and assumed my background of MMA was from palying UFC 3

I never said YOU didn't know what you were talking about
I never said EYE knew more than YOU because I train
fair enough, I’ll let up off you and stop being a **** you’re right lol

Conor didn’t press charges, three of khabibs crew who were arrested were released

Dana saying the guys who jumped in will never fight in the ufc again

Drake curse strikes again lmaooooo
They put up the main even before Drake came out.

Glad I was able to see Conor get washed. His gas tank is trash and striking is no good if your gassed at the end of the second.

37CDEB03-7E58-46A8-9EE2-3E7BF8CF899D.jpeg

Dana holding both their fight checks for now.

Dana also said "McGregor's corner guy got that thing going." Apparently he was talking mess towards Khabib the whole time.

The rematch pretty much set up already
Dana going to squeeze everything left from conor like he did with ronda

Conor probably has a couple fights left
Khabib rematch. If he wins it sets up a 3rd fight
You can always run nate again regardless of rankings

I’ll give Conor props for not pressing charges.

Other than that **** that dude and he deserves all of the slander and roasting for being a piece of **** in general. On my momma ***** **** Conor mcgregor. Hope Floyd knocks his *** out next time and I’ll make sure I’m at an Irish pub somewhere in Long Island too. **** ***** *** Conor

I’ll give Conor props for not pressing charges.

Other than that **** that dude and he deserves all of the slander and roasting for being a piece of **** in general. On my momma ***** **** Conor mcgregor. Hope Floyd knocks his *** out next time and I’ll make sure I’m at an Irish pub somewhere in Long Island too. **** ***** *** Conor
damn bruh chill.

What’s his background/fight style? All I know is he was champ then got into some **** and was dropped from the ufc.
JJ’s background is wrestling bjj and judo but he’s extremely unorthodox striking style. It’s muay thai with a twist of spinny **** in it :rofl:

Conor breaking a bus window and taking fighters out days before a major event is way worse than Khabib jumping out of the cage. There is no reason to suspend him.

Conor spent years spewing disrespect thinking it was just a part of the fight game and he ran into a guy who didn't think it was a game.
The commission is going to reprimand khabib if Dana doesn’t

Back
Top Bottom